CyBruis's James Storm Uploaded to CC now

CyBruis.

Eddie is fabulous but agreed I am only seeing Eddie uploaded, both attires are his green tights.

I tried searching CC with "Davey" and "Richards" incase you uploaded under a different account but no joy I am afraid

I ended up just using Davey as a solo wrestler. I just can't put them together as a team with their singles attires after they've feuded, it looks/feels weird. lol 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pier69 said:

Facial structure wise they looks really good, i think theres 1 or 2 really good wolves tag team attire on cc u can import them to the caw 

Nah, I checked all over CC and all the ones I saw were half-assed and super inaccurate. lol

Not sure if this helps but "Main Event Gear" just previewed a new distinctly non Bullet Club style attire for Page here:

Do we think he is next to ditch BC?

Edited by Cuey82
Typo
  • Like 1

On 26/03/2018 at 8:51 PM, Cuey82 said:

Not sure if this helps but "Main Event Gear" just previewed a new distinctly non Bullet Club style attire for Page here:

Do we think he is next to ditch BC?

Thats his Strong Style Evolved attire

• Like 1

Ah okay not seen the show yet, its very telling it hasn't got any Bullet club logos/fonts on it.

I remember Main Event Gear posting matching attires for Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley before they reformed MCMG.

Maybe Page will split from BC?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

Ah okay not seen the show yet, its very telling it hasn't got any Bullet club logos/fonts on it.

I remember Main Event Gear posting matching attires for Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley before they reformed MCMG.

Maybe Page will split from BC?

Truthfully the main guys cody, omega, bucks, marty and page have been wearing there own merch lately not much bc logos except for there personal club logo. But it might be a early sign that him and cody are splitting lol but either way this storyline is the best I've seen in along time! Also gargano and ciampa love that as well

• Like 1

I could definitely seeing Page leave at some point. Same thing happened when he was in the Decade in ROH, granted he was a "young boy" and not treated as an equal. If you watched Cody's Strong Style post-match interview, he may either leave and start his own faction, or keep trying to replace Omega as BC leader. Interesting times. I', damn curious how #AllIn will look like in a couple months.

Back to the topic at hand, damn sure use that vest logo man. Looks great. 

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Cuey82 said:

He's still full time with Ring of Honor and makes appearences in NJPW as a result 😉

Thank you for the information you beautiful sir. Not exactly what I meant though. :)

Both of you give it a rest, Cybruis has a family and other issues if you read back, it'll be ready when its ready.

@DeepVoiceHunter your posts are becoming incessant, including your 3 posts in Ryees topic, this is your 4th post in as many days trying to coax a created wrestler into it's release.

Edited by Cuey82
  • Yes! 1