Glitched Custom Logos on creations

The Anti Source

Apparently it's a known issue that stems from a -CREATOR- moving/re-positioning custom logos. Once they do that, the glitch occurs. So -DOWNLOADERS- have no way of knowing if an item is glitched or not until they see it in-game or open it in the editor. This same glitch is currently occurring for logos on CAWs, championships, and arenas as well.

For example, I had perfectly working IWGP World Heavyweight and IWGP Intercontinental championships, but out of nowhere, the textures disappeared. I never went and edited them, so it wasn't anything I did to my knowledge. I had also noticed some downloaded NJPW arenas were not displaying stage or apron logos that the previews showed. Deleting and redownloading them did nothing to help/fix the issue. I finally combed through the WWE 2K18 forum on the 2K website to find out what the hell was going on.

Has anyone else experienced this?

• Sad 2

So basically whenever you have custom logos missing, THE CREATOR needs to upload a new copy of the logos and apply them WITHOUT MOVING THEM initially. If they adjust/move them when applying them, that's when they glitch out and disappear. It can't be the same exact logo they previously uploaded either. It has to be a new upload of the same image.

I wish I could message these creators to tell them how to fix their stuff. I've had to delete two IWGP titles, three arenas, and at least three or four really good CAWs because of this. :angry: I mean, it's not their fault (looking at you, Yukes/VC), but aside from waiting for an official patch, there's nothing else we can do but hope they realize their stuff is glitched and fix it.

Edited by The Anti Source