matt2282p

WWF Legends Mods--*Ric Flair WM8 Released* HBK SSlam90 Wip*-- Savage, Adonis, Koko, Gonzalez, Owen, 123 Kid, Hogan, Muraco, Okerlund, Monsoon, P.o.P, Koloff, Nakano, Brawler, Hercules, Blazer, Islanders, Repo, Graham, Orndorff, Andre, Slaughter, Warrior

Dollarman

Wow, thank you the nice mod.

• Thanks 1

d-fish

I've been crazy busy all week, @matt2282p & frustrated that I haven't had a chance to continue watching modding tutorials & working on my MODs. Today was the first chance I had to even log into Smacktalks & see all of your latest stuff... but, just wanted to hop on here to simply say: Koko, Adonis, Neidhart--WOW!!! Your MODs are, of course, AMAZING!!! But, I also wanted you to know that your MODs are a HUGE reason I'm sticking with WWE 2k18 for a while. I probably won't buy 2k19 till it is heavily discounted.

As you already know, I'm exclusively a retro wrestling fan, and there are ten times more old-school wrestlers [mostly thanks to you & LeonRick] than could/would ever be included in 2k19... plus, being a NBA 2k modder myself, I know that the yearly 2k release model means that there is a buffer/learning period while all of the modding tools have to be updated & created for the latest release. And, since I'm trying to turn my NBA 2k modding skills to WWE 2k, I'd rather spend my time with 2k18... However, the ONE great thing about the new releases of WWE 2k versus NBA 2k is, at least MOST of the previous game's MODs can be used the following year. With NBA 2k, we basically had to COMPLETELY start over from scratch! They changed something about the player models every single year & you get sick of making the same retro players/MODs year in & year out--which is one of the MANY reasons I have moved on from modding NBA 2k.

I hope that 2k19 is good [or GREAT, even], cause I know everyone will turn their attention/modding to it eventually [including me], especially if the transition isn't too difficult. I'd like to see better game play & way fewer bugs/glitches. But despite some of 2k18's flaws, I still have some of your newer MODs [and other's] to add to my game, MODs I want to create/add myself & still enjoy the game. So, with that, 2k18 will keep me plenty busy... plus, with that pesky thing called "life"!

Anyhow! Thanks again for all of your amazing work! I hope you keep on modding 2k18 for as long as you see fit--and I hope to join you in those endeavors in the near future!

Edited by d-fish
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Goon3r73

Glad to know there is another who is more a fan of the yesteryear than today's talent. I take nothing away from them and I still enjoy watching it today. Credit goes out to the likes of The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels who have been around a very long time and still find the time and effort to perform with the same enthusiasm today as they did when they first started out in wrestling. I also give credit to every other wrestler be they men or women who have entered the WWE squared circle and basically given their time, effort, blood, sweat, and tears for the sport be it wrestling for WWE, NWA, WCW, ROH, NJPW etc etc. Without them all we would never have a great game, or you guys who create such detailed and accurate recreations of them, for us the community to use in game. I think I've said this a hundred times now but I will say it again. Massive thanks to all the modders here who give up a lot of their free time to create the mods for us to use.

I agree with you d-fish, I won't be buying 2K19 just yet until it reduces a little in price, plus I will also give the modders chance to release their mods so as it adds to the base game. Matt I know you will turn your attention to 2K19 that is obvious bud, but I do hope you still release some stuff for 2K18. I just about have my Universes (Past and Present) set up now and running well. It's taken some time but I am about there, but I am hopeful of a few more mods being released for 2K18. Anyway glad to see another, @d-fish, come on board to create mods for 2K18. :)

• Like 1

matt2282p

@d-fish

@Goon3r73

Fear not.   Lol.   My mods are compatible with wwe 2k15-2k18.  And it seems pretty apparent at this point that the mods I create will also work with 2k19.  And vice versa where as the 2k19 mods I make will stay backwards compatible as well.   When 2k19 releases my thread will move to that year but the mods will work in whatever game you put them in.    I understand your concern,  I still play 2k16 and everything I made for 18 this year for sure works in my 16.  Also I learned a lot as I went along this year.    For 19 I will be remaking alot of my earlier works.   So keep your games intact! 

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Yes! 1

motishow

Thanks matt, was waiting for Adonis

• Woo 1

Dollarman

It is amazing and thosuand thanks, I hope I m not sleeping :)

• Woo 1

BamBams Universe

Thank you matt. Adrian is a awesome Mod 👍

• Woo 1

gamingfan

One more new legend in the game whereas on the other hand 2K cut many legends from 2K19.  You people are doing amazing work on legend mods and producing some great legends.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thunder72

Thanks Matt ;)

Do you plan an alternate attire (80's look with no painted hair) for Koko B.ware too?

Koko_B_Ware_bio.png

• Thanks 1

matt2282p

"The African Dream"  Akeem WIP  Requested by @motishow

20z1il4.jpg

• Like 9
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Woo 1

Fawuwu

akeem looks great 

is there any chance you would fit in time to do a slick to go with him

• Thanks 1

motishow

Matt , thanks a lot for that Akeem, you did it very fastly!!!!

• Woo 1

Dollarman

Wow, better and better scluped models.

Congratulation.

Edited by Dollarman
  • Thanks 1

matt2282p

Macho Man SummerSlam 89   WIP.   Welcoming @No Holds Barred  Tag partner for his awesome zeus mod preview!  

vxdw6u.png

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1

code44

Wow! you're really churning the mods out. Good work, cant wait for this macho mod.

• Woo 1

gamingfan

That Akeem looks damnnn good.

• Woo 1

Just Not

jesus! you're an absolute machine. If there were any awards given out for modding, you'd win them all this year. Thank you thank you thank you for all that you have shared with us. I know the hours and hours of thought, time and energy you put into these amazing works and all that I can repay you with is my unadulterated gratitude. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say we appreciate everything you do. Thanks again.

And you know you're doing something right with the amount of wannabe haters who try to step to you. Leave 'em in the dust and continue your glorious march forward. You're the man, matt2282p and everyone knows it.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

XboxFan

Yes matt (and other moders) have taken this game to a whole new level, in fact i am not even excited about the next game. Also, thanks to matt,  we started to see the mods that were usually not considered before. 

• Like 2

UtlimatePiper

Akeem the Dream look amazing Matt

• Thanks 1

Fawuwu

Another Great Savage matt

• Thanks 1

N'Jadaka

Matt I swear you are psychic. Everytime I add a mod to my to do list you wind up doing the same mod. #GreatSavageWIP

• Like 1