matt2282p

WWF Legends Mods--*Don Muraco Released*--Okerlund, Monsoon, Hogan, P.o.P, Koloff, Savage, Nakano, 123Kid, Bruno, Brawler, Hercules, Blazer, Islanders, Tornado, B.N Brown, Repo, Graham, Crush, Orndorff, Gang, Andre, Slaughter, Studd, Warrior, Snuka, Martel

Recommended Posts

d-fish

Thanks for the new Rocker attires, @matt2282p! Love that you are still at it! 👍

  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p
Posted (edited)

Don Muraco Early WIP

2zfmv48.jpg

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p

Muraco Update.  Body sculpt and normals fixed.  Face animated. 

Send me some ideas on attires........

vy6yj5.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman
36 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

Muraco Update.  Body sculpt and normals fixed.  Face animated. 

Send me some ideas on attires........

vy6yj5.jpg

 

 

Just now, Dollarman said:

 

Is this versions?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BamBams Universe

I'm looking forward to Don. Awesome Mod 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gamingfan

Another amazing golden era mod. I am looking forward to what more you have under the wraps.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
napoleonehotel1

good Muraco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p

@Dollarman  Ok I got inring attires for both videos.  and then added an entrance shirt for both.  they might not go with the exact inring but they are for sure two of the most common muraco shirts.   Check it out guys.  Final preview before 2pack release. 

2czt07b.jpg

  • Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman
12 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

@Dollarman  Ok I got inring attires for both videos.  and then added an entrance shirt for both.  they might not go with the exact inring but they are for sure two of the most common muraco shirts.   Check it out guys.  Final preview before 2pack release. 

2czt07b.jpg

Absolutely perfect work, thank you.

  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p
Posted (edited)

"The irresistible force meets the immovable object"

Gorilla Monsoon Commentator Mod.   Early WIP.   Will fix the glasses. 

rhmiqf.jpg

Requested by @XboxFan

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
motishow

Matt thanks to make legends commentators!!!! :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drwho269
1 hour ago, matt2282p said:

"The irresistible force meets the immovable object"

Gorilla Monsoon Commentator Mod.   Early WIP.   Will fix the glasses. 

rhmiqf.jpg

Requested by @XboxFan

I was so excited when I saw the name Gorilla Monsoon!

Then I saw this pic.... :(

Could you do him as a Wrestler?

like this?

s-l300.jpg8805dbd94a78b9f8a009dd2615941462--monsoo

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XboxFan
Posted (edited)

Thank you so much @matt2282p, I am just 2 mods away from the most complete WWE game ever for me. Thanks to you Bro :-)

Edited by XboxFan
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fawuwu
Posted (edited)

billy.jpggrahammuraco.jpg

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Glorious 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XboxFan
Posted (edited)

Thanks Matt, my classic matches will finally have the legendary commentator! 

Edit - Just tested him in a match, he looks perfect 🙂

 

Edited by XboxFan
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman

Wow I can't find words.

Awesome mod again thank you.

What are the numbers of slot? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p

@Dollarman  I know that on 2k16 the commentators are Michael Cole (15006) Jerry Lawler (15306) and Jbl (11406).   Not quite sure who it is on 2k18 yet.    I can check later when I get on my pc.   Or if anyone knows the 2k18 commentary slots please leave a comment.   Thanks.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman
52 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

@Dollarman  I know that on 2k16 the commentators are Michael Cole (15006) Jerry Lawler (15306) and Jbl (11406).   Not quite sure who it is on 2k18 yet.    I can check later when I get on my pc.   Or if anyone knows the 2k18 commentary slots please leave a comment.   Thanks.   

Okay thank you the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
motishow

Ch426 Corey Graves is one of the commentators

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollarman
2 hours ago, motishow said:

Ch426 Corey Graves is one of the commentators

Ohh thank you.

Are there summa three commentators?

And just same commentars is there all rings next to ? 

Or maybe I can make different commentary  group (Example bobby monson graham, or bobby honky és nson etc)

Edited by Dollarman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p

"Let me tell you something Mean Gene!!"

Early wip.  Need to add some age and make more edits.

25ix08w.jpg

 

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 4
  • Woo 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XboxFan

Haha Matt you are amazing. Bringing us mods we would have never thought we will get to see. Simple Brilliant. Looking very much forward to him. To me, these characters are as important as other big names. They bring realism to the game. Many thanks!

  • Woo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MajorPayne
1 hour ago, matt2282p said:

"Let me tell you something Mean Gene!!"

Early wip.  Need to add some age and make more edits.

25ix08w.jpg

 

does anyone else agree that this should be hulk Hogan hair from 90-92 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
matt2282p
2 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

does anyone else agree that this should be hulk Hogan hair from 90-92 ?

As far as balding, yeah.  As far as length in the back, no.  But I made hogan 85 and hogan 96.  I don't have anything for that time period yet.  I can bald the red and yellow inring more if you want

Edited by matt2282p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now