LigerBomb25 MASKED CAWS / LAST CAWS OF THE YEAR "LUCHA BROTHERS" PENTAGON JR & REY FENIX UPLOADED !

LigerBomb25

On 5/20/2018 at 5:17 PM, Victor Evans said:

Does Scorpio have his face texture underneath? If not I'll probably still grab this and add one. I just thought it'd be fun to do an Unmasking storyline with him.

I was thinking of making a texture face but the problem would be the shape of the final mask. The mask would have been deformed because of the face. I love Scorpio Sky even without his mask. But to make a face changes the appearance of the mask in itself. I would not have wanted it to be a happy sight.

On 5/20/2018 at 9:33 PM, JonnyKarate said:

You got to make Pentagon Jr/ Pentagon El Zero M and Rey Fenix!!! It's only right...

You'll have to wait until next week to have Penta. I started a little to do the logos. I also do tests to see what's wrong. I want to do something good.

10 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

You're the man I'm definitely grabbing the Scorio Sky & Ultimo..

Any chance you'll be making more masked guys from early PWG?.. Like Quicksilver which is Scorpio Sky's partner in Aerial Xpress.. 

No I do not think I'm not a fan of Quicksilver. I prefer Scorpio Sky solo. I still have two places for caws I will not do other caws this year I will finish on Pentagon Jr & Rey Fenix.

8 minutes ago, LigerBomb25 said:

I was thinking of making a texture face but the problem would be the shape of the final mask. The mask would have been deformed because of the face. I love Scorpio Sky even without his mask. But to make a face changes the appearance of the mask in itself. I would not have wanted it to be a happy sight.

You'll have to wait until next week to have Penta. I started a little to do the logos. I also do tests to see what's wrong. I want to do something good.

No I do not think I'm not a fan of Quicksilver. I prefer Scorpio Sky solo. I still have two places for caws I will not do other caws this year I will finish on Pentagon Jr & Rey Fenix.

Dang that sucks, alright thanks..

4 hours ago, LigerBomb25 said:

Ahh, I didn't realize that the face will alter the mask shape so much, but it makes sense. This is good to know as I'm just getting into CAW creation.

5 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

Dang that sucks, alright thanks..

Sorry maybe next time!

33 minutes ago, Victor Evans said:

Ahh, I didn't realize that the face will alter the mask shape so much, but it makes sense. This is good to know as I'm just getting into CAW creation.

There are two ways to change the shape of the mask and one of the two greatly affects the mask.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Raddad88 said:

Would love to see you make an updated el desperado with his super juniors attire!

14 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

That actually would be nice but I don't think it'll happen this year. Good suggestion to see made though. 

10 hours ago, Raddad88 said:

It never hurts to ask! That match with Takahashi has to be the best singles match of his career so far! 

I do not think I will do it again this year. The mask he uses is the same one I created for his second outfit. He used this mask and white pants before going black when he started at the NOAH. Just use the second outfit to put it in black and add the white stripes below.

I'm talking about this mask here:

1527087124-img-20171123-210208.png

This is the one he used yesterday during his fight. He just used different pants that look like his black pants with white logos. Besides, I loved his fight what a Main Event!

For those who want to see this fight I put a link. I'll think about it if I'm going to do it again or not. I really like the one I have now black and white. This one is a combination of both outfits. So I do not know, I'll see. I'm currently on Pentagon Jr I'm working on the textures I have not finished yet.

• Like 1

I'll have to look at that match later.. I'm almost done with Night 1 of BOSJ.. I'm somewhat behind.. I had to catch up on ROH and still do actually just paused it to watch some NJPW..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raddad88 said:

I forgot! I’ll do it myself! Thanks for all the awesome creations!

Thank you for all his pleasure.

1 hour ago, EvolutionIV said:

I'll have to look at that match later.. I'm almost done with Night 1 of BOSJ.. I'm somewhat behind.. I had to catch up on ROH and still do actually just paused it to watch some NJPW..

I am at Night 4. I always watch the NJPW as soon as I can. In any case the fight of El Desperado Vs Hiromu Takahashi is incredible.

PREVIEW

1527126811-wwe-2k18-20180524033819.png

1527126811-wwe-2k18-20180524033828.png

Okay, we're going to serious things now. At first I did not think he showed it right away or even created it so fast. I spent a good part of the day yesterday doing the logos. I have not finished yet I miss something like tattoos for example that will be difficult to do. I do not yet show the outfit I chose because I do not know if it will be the final outfit later. I have a lot of things to modify like the face, the eyes the mouth finally you understand me.
Here I do not need to say who it is, most will recognize.
I would just like to know what you think about the little we see.
So ?

• Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

6 hours ago, LigerBomb25 said:

Thank you for all his pleasure.

I am at Night 4. I always watch the NJPW as soon as I can. In any case the fight of El Desperado Vs Hiromu Takahashi is incredible.

Did the only upload the matches from Night 3? Cause I can't find the full show on njpwworld..

I think I'm gonna grab your Dragon Lee since I pretty much have the whole NJPW roster with logo spots available..

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 1

On the VOD Shows like night 3 they’ll only show the tournament matches. That’s why only 4 are uploaded. 

Penta looks oks to be off to a great start!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Raddad88 said:

On the VOD Shows like night 3 they’ll only show the tournament matches. That’s why only 4 are uploaded. 

They're not gonna actually put up all the Tournament shows either huh?..

• Like 1

I've been trying to keep my NJPW roster's attires updated, I still have to figure out his attire versus Hiromu..

This is obviously LigerBomb's caw with edits by me..

FQZyAWK.jpg

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 1

WOW. Love those edits. Quick question, if it's cool with Ligerrr, would you upload those? Just asking, other wise I'll try and duplicate your edits if that's ok with you. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

WOW. Love those edits. Quick question, if it's cool with Ligerrr, would you upload those? Just asking, other wise I'll try and duplicate your edits if that's ok with you. 

That's up to Liger I would do it and give credit to him and if not I can give you whatever logos I used so you can try to replicate it..

I'm still trying to figure out the Jacket,Wristbands & Pants for the White mask attire..

Edited by EvolutionIV
  • Like 2

On 5/25/2018 at 1:23 AM, Raddad88 said:

Thank you I have made some changes since.

5 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

I've been trying to keep my NJPW roster's attires updated, I still have to figure out his attire versus Hiromu..

This is obviously LigerBomb's caw with edits by me..

Hide contents

FQZyAWK.jpg

Unbelievable ! Ben you see it was not complicated to do it just put the white stripes plus you have the mask I created for the second outfit. Good work.

5 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

My caws have a protection not to be re-uploaded. After that it's easy to do what he did you can do it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am still working on Pentagon Jr. It has changed since. I would like to show you but lol. I'm going to wait a bit because you're going to ask me to finish it quickly. The rendering in game is really good. I may post a picture tomorrow we'll see.

• Like 1

Gotcha, no disrespect intended Ligerrr, ha ha. No, post at your own pace brother, no rush on my end. I'll definitely see what I can do on my end then. Thanks for weighing in though. Looking very forward to your Pentagon Jr when he's ready. 

31 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Gotcha, no disrespect intended Ligerrr, ha ha. No, post at your own pace brother, no rush on my end. I'll definitely see what I can do on my end then. Thanks for weighing in though. Looking very forward to your Pentagon Jr when he's ready.  

1527388181-wwe-2k18-20180527042342.png

1527388181-wwe-2k18-20180527042335.png

1527388181-wwe-2k18-20180527042646.png

I should not have shown you but I will make you happy. I do not know yet which outfit to choose I tested 4 different outfits. I do not know which one to choose yet. I could not put 4 outfits there will be otherwise 62 textures. I still have not finished the tattoo logos it takes a lot of time. I think to make a tattoo on each arm in 1 logo. So here I show it maybe tomorrow I think to finish it in the next days. As you can see the mask this combines well with the bandana. You'll tell me what you think.

• Like 1

I'll keep the response PG for the kids, and simply say, when's he finished, he's officially replacing the Pentagon Jr caw I'm currently using. I do believe you solved the neck area problem Ligerrr. Well done brother, well done. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LigerBomb25 said:

Unbelievable ! Ben you see it was not complicated to do it just put the white stripes plus you have the mask I created for the second outfit. Good work.

My caws have a protection not to be re-uploaded. After that it's easy to do what he did you can do it.

Thanks all the glory goes to you though as you made an Amazing El Desperado.. I've never been too good at making CAWs the last 10 years but I'm pretty handy when it comes to Attires & Movesets.. Still a work in progress on the White Mask attire but I think I solved the belt problem already.. Just need to fix up the side of the pants and try my hardest on the jacket..

• Like 1