LigerBomb25 MASKED CAWS / LAST CAWS OF THE YEAR "LUCHA BROTHERS" PENTAGON JR & REY FENIX UPLOADED !

LigerBomb25

9 hours ago, Tripin_the_1 said:

Love your Bushi, I was hoping in seeing Penta el 0 M on your list, still hope your secretly doing him

time to play as Bushi

I'm glad you like it. I do not know yet if I'm going to Pentagon Jr. There is so much online, including that of my friend Friedful and out of respect I do not know if I will do it for the moment.

9 hours ago, JonnyKarate said:

Please make the Lucha Brothers

Maybe :blink:

5 hours ago, EvolutionIV said:

if it's Scorpio Sky in the mask I'd like to see him.. other than that I'm interested to see what you do with Ultimo Dragon..

I would like to do Scorpio Sky. I know that I can succeed but not at the moment. For Ultimo Dragon I helped make test phases and should not ask me to make the HCTP is going to be impossible to make the fact that the skin of Blue Dragon takes too much room finally I would see her later

4 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Both attires are top notch jawdropping and he looks and plays awesome in game too.

Thanks man..

My biggest fan lol I'm glad you like the result.

If you went with Ultimo Dragon, I wouldn't go with his WWE run anyway. His pastel colors from WCW & Japan would be sweet (pastel pink, light blue, black/gold) or even his tri-color Mexican Flag attire. 

9 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

If you went with Ultimo Dragon, I wouldn't go with his WWE run anyway. His pastel colors from WCW & Japan would be sweet (pastel pink, light blue, black/gold) or even his tri-color Mexican Flag attire. 

I agree with you. I think his main outfit will be Black / Gold / Red. For the second I do not know yet.

9 hours ago, MattMyOM said:

Ehehe j'ai reconnu du français par ici, tu fais du super boulot l'ami ;)

:rolleyes::p

2 hours ago, LigerBomb25 said:

I agree with you. I think his main outfit will be Black / Gold / Red. For the second I do not know yet.

:rolleyes::p

Yeah if you can go with some WCW/Japan attires.. and as far as Sky I've been waiting for someone to make a good one on the next gens since I used to make him back in the day on the ps2 games..

• Glorious 1

27 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

Yeah if you can go with some WCW/Japan attires.. and as far as Sky I've been waiting for someone to make a good one on the next gens since I used to make him back in the day on the ps2 games..

I will try to do it for Ultimo Dragon. I have not taken a picture yet to make the Scorpio Sky textures I know I could do it well I have some ideas.

Can anyone tell me if liger has fixed Liger like I hate how the mask is facepaint .. Works in 2k17 but in 18 face paint will fade in matches last time I checked Liger wears a Mask

15 minutes ago, kennyOFan said:

Can anyone tell me if liger has fixed Liger like I hate how the mask is facepaint .. Works in 2k17 but in 18 face paint will fade in matches last time I checked Liger wears a Mask

We can not put a mask with hair I try everything but it does not work yet there is his mask and his armor can not be combined with his hair either.

23 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Really hope you do Bushi in his black on black outfits!

If I do this outfit we will not see anything it's as if I did not put textures. I do not think I would do this one.

1515255810-index.jpg

1515255810-index01.jpg

1515255866-img-20161113-161403.jpg

1515255866-img-20161113-161407.jpg

1515255866-img-20161113-161411.jpg

23 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Really hope you do Bushi in his black on black outfits!

I'm doing this outfit. What is important is also the rendering in the ring not only the outfit. If I made his black outfit the textures would not see it would not be used for nothing.

Edited by LigerBomb25

14 minutes ago, Scorpion1630 said:

Anyone else have issues with bushi missing logos? Both attires on mine missing half.

Oh? I never delete my logos from the LOCAL menu

23 minutes ago, Scorpion1630 said:

Anyone else have issues with bushi missing logos? Both attires on mine missing half.

Delete it and try to download it again and tell me if the logos this download

If the problem continues. Someone else has to say it now. I soon finished my second Bushi. If the problem is still the I will delete the one who is online and I put the 2 again, the new one very quickly.

No dice. Deleted bushi and all associated logos.....and blanks, re downloaded and same issue. Looks great and love your others, guess I will be settling for another bushi this year.

36 minutes ago, Scorpion1630 said:

No dice. Deleted bushi and all associated logos.....and blanks, re downloaded and same issue. Looks great and love your others, guess I will be settling for another bushi this year.

No, do not worry, I'll fix it quickly. I will go out in a few hours a new Bushi and I will also delete the one online to post it I think it will work. I'll keep you posted by private message here.

I sent you a private message. I will try to help you, I have a solution now if you are available.

1 hour ago, LigerBomb25 said:

No, do not worry, I'll fix it quickly. I will go out in a few hours a new Bushi and I will also delete the one online to post it I think it will work. I'll keep you posted by private message here.

I sent you a private message. I will try to help you, I have a solution now if you are available.

Sorry was away for a bit. With the logo limit, wiuld be great if you could put up the blue attire only maybe?

Just download both and delete one attire and logos? I also have missing logos on Bushi. 

As as far as the black on black goes, the tights are fabric(matte) and the logos are glossy, so you can still see it. 

2 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Just download both and delete one attire and logos? I also have missing logos on Bushi. 

As as far as the black on black goes, the tights are fabric(matte) and the logos are glossy, so you can still see it. 

I think it's the problem of having too many logos on the 4 outfits.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, shadow102008 said:

I’m having issues with Liger’s mask logos being gone and Super Dragon’s red attire missing logos :(

Oh really? Why ? Tell me when did you download it?