Tekken57's 2k18 mods - Chavo / Benoit v2 / Jarrett / Hardcore Holly / Booker / Kennedy / Tomko / Mutoh / Saturn released

tekken57

Having some issues with the entrance gear utilizing last gen objects. Experiencing random crashes during entrances. So I decided to move onto other easier mods like Benoit until I figure out a solution.

Ported my 2k17 Benoit mod and updated it with all 100+ animations. This is what it looks like:

Download link in the first post. Remember to say thanks, if you are using my mods.

• Like 10
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 4

Sweet work on Chris Benoit dude. I will deffo add him to my game. I don't suppose you know if there is a wem file knocking about for a theme song do you? If not don't worry about it as I am sure you are busy enough. But yea awesome work bud.

24 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

Can we use the 2017 CCT to install in 2k18??? How do we in stall him on 2k18? Cheat engine?....I haven't used cheat engine in so long

CCT 2017 doesn't work on 2K18.  There is a 2018 version in the works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

CCT 2017 doesn't work on 2K18.  There is a 2018 version in the works.

Just had a thought, like with your CM Punk, is it possible to use WWE2k18+ to get Benoit into the game. Although he wouldnt have his theme or titantron. But at least the wrestler himself would be in game.

Excellent job as always. :yes

@tekken57 On a side note.  If you ever get tired of creating the regular roster & are up to a challenge, I would love to see you tackle Prince Puma Both masks tattoos, etc & without the mask, Ricochet.  Only one guy on here did a pretty decent Prince Puma a long time ago which i believe was @bravebird31

Edited by Freon

On 11/4/2017 at 10:24 AM, Goon3r73 said:

Sweet work on Chris Benoit dude. I will deffo add him to my game. I don't suppose you know if there is a wem file knocking about for a theme song do you? If not don't worry about it as I am sure you are busy enough. But yea awesome work bud.

Sorry, didnt have the time to create his entrance theme. If you come across one, please post it here. 

20 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Can we use the 2017 CCT to install in 2k18??? How do we in stall him on 2k18? Cheat engine?....I haven't used cheat engine in so long

I'm using a special build of x-packer to install the pofo's and movesets which I'm not releasing. 

However you can use any method of installing these files, it's the same as last year. 

18 hours ago, Freon said:

Excellent job as always. :yes

@tekken57 On a side note.  If you ever get tired of creating the regular roster & are up to a challenge, I would love to see you tackle Prince Puma Both masks tattoos, etc & without the mask, Ricochet.  Only one guy on here did a pretty decent Prince Puma a long time ago which i believe was @bravebird31

Thank you. It's unlikely I'm going to create many new mods this year as I'm working on some other projects. 

I'll probably just port my mods from last year and add all 100+ Animations to them in the process.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2017 at 8:24 AM, amazing-maze said:

WWE 2k18+ can install pofos and movesets.  You can get the current release on Discord at wwe2kcreations.com — public release will be soon. 

24 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

WWE 2k18+ can install pofos and movesets.  You can get the current release on Discord at wwe2kcreations.com — public release will be soon. 

Are there any pofo and movesets for Benoit compatible for 2k18 yet? I tried using the 2k17 ones but they are sadly not working. Not for me anyway.

39 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Are there any pofo and movesets for Benoit compatible for 2k18 yet? I tried using the 2k17 ones but they are sadly not working. Not for me anyway.

No.  Data Editor 2018 would be needed to easily make one.  Otherwise, you'd have to hex edit the pofo and moveset.

On 11/4/2017 at 4:24 AM, Goon3r73 said:

@Goon3r73 You can use this one i made yesterday.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gebgs3wovbpwwvc/Chris Benoit Theme.wem

4 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

There should be a pofo and moveset included in the download. Did I forget to include it? 

39 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

There should be a pofo and moveset included in the download. Did I forget to include it? 

It is included. Pofo works fine. My string hasn't been updated so name shows up weird, but that's an easy fix. However moveset wouldn't inject with 2k18+ for me. I just snagged a moveset off of the Benoit on community creations, and was good to go. 

On 10/26/2017 at 10:29 AM, tekken57 said:

Please  note the following: 

1. I haven't followed the slots outlined by pozzum below as I had already created my mods prior to it being assigned. If you want to follow the slots outlined below, rename the PAC and change the pofo accordingly.

I don't know if this is going to be news for everyone, or its just me, but wrestlers ID doesn't have to match its slot in the table. it only needs to match ID in pofo file. f.e.you can install (like I did) Bubba Ray Dudley as he was ch120 in 2k17 in the slot 477 (as it is pozzums table) without changing the ID.

Edited by Lyncaz

4 hours ago, JPOTTZ said:

It is included. Pofo works fine. My string hasn't been updated so name shows up weird, but that's an easy fix. However moveset wouldn't inject with 2k18+ for me. I just snagged a moveset off of the Benoit on community creations, and was good to go. 

Well, in the superstar listing it Benoit shows up as Wrestlemania 12 for some odd reason. At the entrance his name is billed as The Rock???? Not sure what has gone wrong here. Moveset doesn't inject for me neither but pofo seems fine. I just don't understand why the names are wrong? Also I have found when attempting to edit the wrestler it CTDs everytime. I find this with all mods I have added to the game. CAWs seem fine though. Again unsure as to why this is?

Sweet model once again.

as for the pofo and moveset issues I know the super string stuff still hasn't really been completed yet.  I'm sure an easier to use pofo and moveset will be created fairly soon once the super string and Data Editor and CCT are up and running.

Trouble is, is there a way of deleting this mishap through 2k18+ or is it something I have to live with now. I have deleted the pac file from the pac folder yet it still seems to show up in game as this "Wrestlemania 12"? God knows what I have done.

22 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Trouble is, is there a way of deleting this mishap through 2k18+ or is it something I have to live with now. I have deleted the pac file from the pac folder yet it still seems to show up in game as this "Wrestlemania 12"? God knows what I have done.

you can inject an empty pofo and moveset (one should be in the 2k18+ folder) or I'm sure CCT will also have a delete superstar feature.

6 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Well, in the superstar listing it Benoit shows up as Wrestlemania 12 for some odd reason. At the entrance his name is billed as The Rock???? Not sure what has gone wrong here. Moveset doesn't inject for me neither but pofo seems fine. I just don't understand why the names are wrong? Also I have found when attempting to edit the wrestler it CTDs everytime. I find this with all mods I have added to the game. CAWs seem fine though. Again unsure as to why this is?

The super string hasn't been created as yet, so I edited my string changing the values of wrestlemania1 - 31 to the names of the modded wrestlers for the time being. 

Read the disclaimer in the first post about the pofo and moveset files. 

You can edit the pofo in the when the string is released the appropriate value. If you want to uninstall the mod, edit the enabled value of the pofo to zero in a hex editor and inject it into your game. 

With regards to the moveset not injecting, I created it via hex. Maybe I got the length of the file wrong for 2k18+? 

7 hours ago, tekken57 said:

The super string hasn't been created as yet, so I edited my string changing the values of wrestlemania1 - 31 to the names of the modded wrestlers for the time being. 

Read the disclaimer in the first post about the pofo and moveset files. 

You can edit the pofo in the when the string is released the appropriate value. If you want to uninstall the mod, edit the enabled value of the pofo to zero in a hex editor and inject it into your game. 

With regards to the moveset not injecting, I created it via hex. Maybe I got the length of the file wrong for 2k18+? 

No don't worry about it I am glad its not a mistake I have made as I have followed the same instructions to installing it. I hadn't realised you had named them after wrestlemania that is all. I will keep it in. As and when the string is released I can update it and use then. Thanks for taking the time to clear that up for me.

i install this mod chris benioit character is invisible when i got to creat enatrance on the mod and when i select him on superstart selection game crashes i fixed his moveset via moveset from a caw whay it crashes i used wwe 2k18+ to install hin