Tekken57's 2k18 mods - Chavo / Benoit v2 / Jarrett / Hardcore Holly / Booker / Kennedy / Tomko / Mutoh / Saturn released

tekken57

He looked better before. I would suggest to take the previous version and make only small changes, not so big changes.

a.jpg

1 & 3. These areas are a bit too wide.
2. Make the ears a bit longer.

I think if you fixed these small details he should look awesome.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

He looked better before. I would suggest to take the previous version and make only small changes, not so big changes.

a.jpg

1 & 3. These areas are a bit too wide.
2. Make the ears a bit longer.

I think if you fixed these small details he should look awesome.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

1. Reverted back to old head size

2. Decreased width of cranium and cheeks

3. Made some texture adjustments

4. Sculpted the neck a bit more

Any better?:

20180312090301_1.jpg

20180312084749_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey!Nice work on Chris Benoit,but I am having trouble installing him.The problem is when I try extracting a file from WinRAR,I get an error that the file is corrupted,and fixing it won't work.

In terms of his entrance theme,which is it so I can replace it with his theme song?

On 3/13/2018 at 7:54 PM, Atom2244 said:

Hey!Nice work on Chris Benoit,but I am having trouble installing him.The problem is when I try extracting a file from WinRAR,I get an error that the file is corrupted,and fixing it won't work.

In terms of his entrance theme,which is it so I can replace it with his theme song?

I'll reupload the file soon. His theme is flamboyant.

I was watching a match between Jarrett and Sting earlier this week and was inspired to make further modifications to the updates the @AznBlusuazn made to my Jarrett mod. I extracted the objects from the updated model injected it into another yobj so that I would have 3d facial hair and also newer trunks which were more accurate.

I also update the textures to the 2k18 style, created a TNA attire and also created new hair. Tell me what you guys think:

20180316100152_1.jpg

20180316104024_1.jpg

20180316104025_1.jpg

20180316104153_1.jpg

20180316104756_1.jpg

20180316105522_1.jpg

20180316105530_1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

it's like 2k scanned him 
awesome work on jeff jarett 
and very good attire 
totally mind blowing work 
just one minor fix 
the neck and body texture looks seprate

Edited by Arif1243

6 hours ago, megaton5k said:

The Sabu mod is fantastic! However, it makes my game hang on the matchup loading screen. Any ideas?

i had the same issue, i fixed it by installing the pac ch files with CCT. now it works no problem

3 hours ago, sawchuk111 said:

i had the same issue, i fixed it by installing the pac ch files with CCT. now it works no problem

That method didn't work unfortunately for me. The problem seems that the game cant understand to load the Sabu model along with the moveset. I tried renaming the pac files to match the moveset and pofo files, tried manually placing the pac files in my game directory and I'm still stuck on the match loading screen. This is strange because all the other mods I have downloaded from this site works perfectly!

Well looks like I have to miss out on this one and find a Sabu Caw somewhere else.

2 hours ago, megaton5k said:

That method didn't work unfortunately for me. The problem seems that the game cant understand to load the Sabu model along with the moveset. I tried renaming the pac files to match the moveset and pofo files, tried manually placing the pac files in my game directory and I'm still stuck on the match loading screen. This is strange because all the other mods I have downloaded from this site works perfectly!

Well looks like I have to miss out on this one and find a Sabu Caw somewhere else.

sorry i also had to rename the pac files because they were associated with the wrong pofo...they should be 74002, 74004, etc

7 hours ago, sawchuk111 said:

sorry i also had to rename the pac files because they were associated with the wrong pofo...they should be 74002, 74004, etc

Yeah thats what I renamed them too also.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:15 AM, Arif1243 said:

it's like 2k scanned him 
awesome work on jeff jarett 
and very good attire 
totally mind blowing work 
just one minor fix 
the neck and body texture looks seprate

Thanks. I will blend that area a bit more, I'm still working on adding the freckles and sun lines to the neck and back area.

On 3/20/2018 at 12:52 AM, sawchuk111 said:

do you have the titantron video and wem music file for your scott steiner mod?

No I don't.

On 3/20/2018 at 12:49 PM, megaton5k said:

The Sabu mod is fantastic! However, it makes my game hang on the matchup loading screen. Any ideas?

Have you followed the steps below:

1. Add a reference to the pac in your def file

2. Ensure that your are installing into the correct slot.

3. If you are installing into a different slot, the pac file must be renamed and the pach file inside the pac must also be renamed.

I've migrated all the parts to 2k18 yobj files and test the mod extensively, so the problem has to be in the way you are installing the mod.

16 hours ago, N'Jadaka said:

@tekken57 I shot you a inbox question, its a bit of a private matter.

I've responded.

No one is using Rick Steiner?

Final Jeff Jarrett, made significant changes to the body and face textures and created an entrance attire. Still want to work on two more attires. What do you guys think?

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

6 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Great work Tek!  And nice entrance ;) wonder who made that one lol

An extremely talented modder! 😉

The guitar prop you created looks fantastic and really added the finishing touch to the mod. 

• Too Sweet 1

On 3/20/2018 at 3:04 PM, sawchuk111 said:

Hey!

I know its a little late but I got the Sabu mod working. I used a hex editor to change the numbers within the pac file. I'm still a newb when it comes to mod editing!!