BeleeDat

Hey man, can you update your kazuchika okada, as I can see that you edited it better because the thumbnail on kazuchika okada 'Wrestler' has a very shiny face. but you uploaded kazuchika okada moveset which had a better face texture with out the too much shine.. hope you see this :). I am also a bit confused as you have like 2 accounts on steam. Are you x36082? and there is also napoleonehotel. I hope you can update the kazuchika okada :)

2 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

Hey man, can you update your kazuchika okada, as I can see that you edited it better because the thumbnail on kazuchika okada 'Wrestler' has a very shiny face. but you uploaded kazuchika okada moveset which had a better face texture with out the too much shine.. hope you see this :). I am also a bit confused as you have like 2 accounts on steam. Are you x36082? and there is also napoleonehotel. I hope you can update the kazuchika okada :)

Haha, someone finally caught that, will upload it for you ;)

Yes I am x36082, napoleonehotel is a separate person but we post in the same topic lol, I'm majorly on NJPW & he is focused on nXt atm ;)

Edited by BeleeDat
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, JonasSlasher said:

downloaded them wow, thank you so much! :D:D good thing i caught it :D 

Sure :) it was haha

3 minutes ago, Zarkon said:

Did you delete Bad Luck Fale? Couldn't find him yesterday

I did to make space on CC but will upload him when I get back home a little later today ;)

4 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

I'm using @Rhuanico99's Adam Cole, pics don't do it justice, looks like an in game model, you might want to check it out :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means so much to me that other caw makers enjoy my creations.

• Like 1

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale, Riddick Moss, The Young Bucks
1 minute ago, myk13 said:

Generic ones.  I download 4 of them all have Samoa Driver 2 for finishers and the defaults

Which four? If you're referring to the NXT ones, then you'd probably be right since I don't know any of them (so I didn't download them). All of the NJPW ones I've downloaded have had accurate movesets as far as I could tell.

Just now, The Anti Source said:

Which four? If you're referring to the NXT ones, then you'd probably be right since I don't know any of them (so I didn't download them). All of the NJPW ones I've downloaded have had accurate movesets as far as I could tell.

NXT.  Heavy Machinery, Tino and Riddick Moss