BeleeDat

1 hour ago, The Anti Source said:

Hell yeah I do!

While I have your attention though, I am having trouble with your NJPW 2016 arena. Only the custom image on the left side of the stage shows and none of the ring apron or mat images display. I have deleted and redownloaded it only for the same thing to occur. Can you look into it for me? It very well may be the custom logo glitch I talked about in my topic on this board.

https://i.imgur.com/dxod6NS.png

Thanks a bunch for alerting me to that, I have been wondering if any of my creations were effected by that glitch :)

Going to try and fix it and will let you know when the replacement is  up;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Hell yeah I do!

While I have your attention though, I am having trouble with your NJPW 2016 arena. Only the custom image on the left side of the stage shows and none of the ring apron or mat images display. I have deleted and redownloaded it only for the same thing to occur. Can you look into it for me? It very well may be the custom logo glitch I talked about in my topic on this board.

https://i.imgur.com/dxod6NS.png

Uploaded ;) It "should" look like this your side....hopefully lol;

d7e35.jpg

102wns1.jpg

Edited by BeleeDat
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

Uploaded ;) It "should" look like this your side....hopefully lol;

Reveal hidden contents

d7e35.jpg

102wns1.jpg

Yep, it works like a charm! Also, nice Suzuki and EVIL preview, mwuahahaha!

• Too Sweet 1

8 hours ago, ahmedady said:

your caws really have good quality like ps4 caws happy to see top creators like you on pc.

Wow thank you, to even be mentioned in the same sentence with them :)

2 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Yep, it works like a charm! Also, nice Suzuki and EVIL preview, mwuahahaha!

Excellent :D Why thank you, took the opportunity to test all 3 things at once hehe, almost complete ;)

• Like 1

On 10/27/2017 at 3:51 PM, djones360 said:

Dude.. Hell yeah!!! Downloading Tanahasi now! Keep up the NJPW stars, maybe Suzuki next? 

Took Tanahashi down so I can give him a second attire but put Minoru Suzuki up ;)

3090xer.jpg

25kj47t.jpg

24ky5w4.jpg

30hyaa1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Again killer killer killer work! I'll be downloading him in the next few mins! I know a few people have said it but your CAWs are some of the best out there on any console. Most of your CAWs look like mods lol. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, djones360 said:

Again killer killer killer work! I'll be downloading him in the next few mins! I know a few people have said it but your CAWs are some of the best out there on any console. Most of your CAWs look like mods lol. 

Wow, very high praise indeed, thank you! but Yukes gave great caw tools this year lol.

Been hard at work trying to perfect Tanahashi V3...

Edited by BeleeDat

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBo- Tanahashi V3 Up
6 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Nope, he looks good to go!

Whew, thank goodness! haha & kind of connected; after all those hours spent on Tanahashi, good thing I backed up my save yesterday, started it today to see I lost everything...7th time this has happened :o

Luckily my previous save works & more upload slots unlocked so time to have an Evil celebration;

2lxjzn9.jpg

2mphkiw.jpg

15cd65j.jpg

• Like 1

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBo- Evil & The Underboss V2 Up

Everything is looking great! Today I'm finally getting the chance to download some new CAWs after running into the Graphics_Device_Removed problem on my laptop. So I've spent the last 4 days injecting sound and video files into my desktop since it hasn't spit that error out at me yet. 

Edited by djones360
  • Like 1

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBo- Evil & Fale V3 Up
30 minutes ago, djones360 said:

Everything is looking great! Today I'm finally getting the chance to download some new CAWs after running into the Graphics_Device_Removed problem on my laptop. So I've spent the last 4 days injecting sound and video files into my desktop since it hasn't spit that error out at me yet. 

Awesome, thank you :D Ugh, got that all the time with 2K17.

Just a heads up, I am pretty sure when the patch hits, all the sounds will be reverted then we have to re-inject [like it happened with 2K17] again lol. I've written down what I changed just in case haha.

1 hour ago, BeleeDat said:

Just a heads up, I am pretty sure when the patch hits, all the sounds will be reverted then we have to re-inject [like it happened with 2K17] again lol. I've written down what I changed just in case haha.

Couldn't you backup whichever music .pck files you edited and then just replace the newly patched one?

35 minutes ago, V10S said:

awesome fale , but the face is not displayed to me 

Thanks for the head ups, going to see what I can do ;) Is all his tattoos showing up like in the pics? 

34 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Couldn't you backup whichever music .pck files you edited and then just replace the newly patched one?

Might be corruption because they are adding the dlc themes which are not in the current .pck files..but I am no expert so not sure lol.

Edited by BeleeDat

1 hour ago, BeleeDat said:

Thanks for the head ups, going to see what I can do ;) Is all his tattoos showing up like in the pics? 

Might be corruption because they are adding the dlc themes which are not in the current .pck files..but I am no expert so not sure lol.

the tattoos are fine ! nice work again ;) .... i also have download your other caws and they work perfect!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, V10S said:

the tattoos are fine ! nice work again ;) .... i also have download your other caws and they work perfect!

Thank you! :D reapplied them just in case, he should look like this now;

14dj494.jpg

2crx2sw.jpg

4t0qc4.jpg

• Like 1

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBo- Good Luck Fale
15 minutes ago, BeleeDat said:

Thank you! :D reapplied them just in case, he should look like this now;

Reveal hidden contents

14dj494.jpg

2crx2sw.jpg

4t0qc4.jpg

you are awesome man ! everything works perfect now , i look forward for your future caws :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

I have an Apple notes note that I have like a color coded system of music and videos!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, V10S said:

you are awesome man ! everything works perfect now , i look forward for your future caws :D

Relieved to hear lol. Stay tuned :D

6 minutes ago, djones360 said:

I have an Apple notes note that I have like a color coded system of music and videos!

Ah, great thinking ;)