BeleeDat

On 10/28/2017 at 11:59 AM, djones360 said:

You might as well just finish the NJPW roster and re-release the game as NJPW 2k18, because those models are looking better and better with each character!!

just curious, how do you have the face paint wear off during the match, i downloaded someones Muta, and it did during the match, and then i thought i'd try to face sting and see if his wore off, not the case, i made one CAW with makeup and was wondering how it works if you know, its a bit of a odd question im aware, and im just hoping you know lol

28 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

just curious, how do you have the face paint wear off during the match, i downloaded someones Muta, and it did during the match, and then i thought i'd try to face sting and see if his wore off, not the case, i made one CAW with makeup and was wondering how it works if you know, its a bit of a odd question im aware, and im just hoping you know lol

Only punches to the face works, not grapples that target the head:p For some reason, modern day Sting's face paint does not wear off. In caw if you choose anything under "facepaint" it'll wear off lol.

1 hour ago, BeleeDat said:

Only punches to the face works, not grapples that target the head:p For some reason, modern day Sting's face paint does not wear off. In caw if you choose anything under "facepaint" it'll wear off lol.

ok cool thanks, i wonder why they didn't think of it with sting, i mean his facepaint always wore off lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

ok cool thanks, i wonder why they didn't think of it with sting, i mean his facepaint always wore off lol.

Exactly!, he is like the main person for that lol.

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale, Riddick Moss, Tanahashi Blue Attire
  • BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale, Chad Lail, Tanahashi Blue Attire
On 12/14/2017 at 3:43 PM, Pupper said:

Can you make Jeff Cobb?

Maybe down the line ;)

4 hours ago, PrimeTime said:

can you pls upload Bad Luck Fale

I knew I forgot someone :p Yes he is uploaded again ;)

Edited by BeleeDat

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

@BeleeDat How have you been man? I saw you (or someone) reuploaded a bunch of your NJPW CAWs not too long ago. You doin' alright?

Well thanks yourself? Was me lol, I reupped then redownloaded them to move over to a clean save, had too many logos so could not save any new caws, sorted now :D

Hi @BeleeDat

You made a big great work on those caws, I'm on a pc version since 2 days and I saw your post. I'm just waiting the cooldown to download your NXT Heavy Machinery, Gold Athletes, Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch, and Cezar Bononi ;)

Keep up your awesome work dude.

Cheers

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @BeleeDat

You made a big great work on those caws, I'm on a pc version since 2 days and I saw your post. I'm just waiting the cooldown to download your NXT Heavy Machinery, Gold Athletes, Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch, and Cezar Bononi ;)

Keep up your awesome work dude.

Cheers

Ben

Hi, thank you but those are all done by @napoleonehotel1 haha, I mostly do the New Japan stuff :D

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale, Chad Lail, Trouble Trouble Trouble
  • 2 months later...