Lost my mom to cancer Please pray for my family

the King Lives

As some of you may have known, my mom had been battling with Multiple Myeloma which is a form of cancer. she had a stem cell transplant, did the chemo but what i didn't know was she had also been battling breast cancer twice. so she's gone. 

Watching WWE TLC did kind of take my mind off it but while i'm writing this i just felt i needed to just post this. my mom was very nice but at the same time was very strict.

i'll definitely miss her but atleast now i know she's no longer in pain and in a better place with my dad and my grandad

the full pics of her are on my twitter feed at the link in case you wanted to take a gander. i think she looked great for 72

• Sad 5

4 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences.

thanks appreciate it. atleast the family is really coming together. but what sucks is she hid her condition from me and my grandmother but like i said atleast she's in a better place now

• Bliss 1

I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's really tough losing a parent but hopefully you have a lot of nice memories that you'll carry with you.  It's good that your family is coming together.

4 minutes ago, tomwearsglasses said:

I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's really tough losing a parent but hopefully you have a lot of nice memories that you'll carry with you.  It's good that your family is coming together.

yeah i do i have alot. it was tough being the son of a female doctor. you couldn't get away with anything lol

• Like 1
  • Bliss 1

4 minutes ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

Sorry for your loss Jeff, praying for you and your fam

thanks.  funeral is either this friday or saturday

2 hours ago, Smacktalks said:

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Jeff, stay strong.

Thanks ST it gives me a good excuse to go back home though. i'm looking forward to seeing everyone just not my big brother lol. Picture Strowman Build, 6'8 and always has to have his way.  but on the real he's having a hard time letting go which i understand. but she was in alot of pain constantly. didn't know this at first but she had breast cancer like 2 times. anyway thanks for the love.

10 minutes ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

So sorry to hear that Jeff :( 

thanks man. all's good i'm doing okay. i usually don't do the crying thing but i grieve in different ways.  maybe i'll just set all my "my little pony vhs tapes on fire" LOL 

I set a pony on fire to cheer you up, bro.

IMG_1574.gif

But it looks like they just adapt, and become one with the fire!

IMG_1572.gif

I tried, it's the thought that counts, right? I hope this glorious transformation was somehow able to help with the grieving process at least ;_;

• Bliss 1