Lost my mom to cancer Please pray for my family

the King Lives

9 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

i'm good but thanks. it's been rough for my big brother. he's kinda still in denial.

9 hours ago, fufu ÷ said:

:(

mitigating circumstances mean I can just this once use words: I'm really sorry to hear that Jeff. I hope the funeral goes well.

thanks really appreciate it.

i kinda saw it coming.

1. She was being evasive when i asked about her health cause she kept saying how she was in and out the hospital but wasn't really being specific

2. when i got back to baltimore i called her and she sounded real bad

3. i got approved for a checking account. didn't expect to. i mean i have good credit and all but alot of times when i do the online process i always get turned down.  I think god was preparing me lol

cause that same evening she passed away.

7 hours ago, BrianOrton57 said:

Sorry to learn this, My condolences. Never Give Up. :(

thanks. the one time where a cena phrase actually means something lol

9 hours ago, 4 Life said:

Ouch. Sorry to hear that buddy. Sounds like you're taking it well, sorry if I'm being presumptuous in saying that. My condolences either way mate.

yeah it's all good. i'm always level headed. i was the same way when my aunt, grandfather and father passed. my brother was the one that was always out of control 

• Like 1

I'm sorry about that man ..I lost my mother/sister/ and grandmother and lost my sister to cancer so I know what you are going through man..Ill be sending up prayers/Positive vibes towards you/Your family!

21 hours ago, EXecutionerX85 said:

I'm sorry about that man ..I lost my mother/sister/ and grandmother and lost my sister to cancer so I know what you are going through man..Ill be sending up prayers/Positive vibes towards you/Your family!

thanks. funeral was lovely. was great seeing family and friends i hadn't seen in a long while.

Top Left: Grandmother, Aunt Jackie, Top Right: Sister Louise, Cousin Lucy, her husband Essex, Aunt Jackie, Sister Sherrie, Niece Breona, and Yours Truly

Bottom Left: Grandmother, Aunt Lynn (nott to be confused with evil lynn from he-man lol) Bottom Right Pic of my mother's program May she rest in peace until i get there :)

• Like 1
  • Bliss 1