WWE 2K18 MYCAREER MANAGER RUN IN GLITCH

RevanGR

Guys i really really need help on this one,every time i do a one on one match a corpotate manager(kane or shane or stephanie) does a run in twice in the same match and the problem is that when i win even in title matches they celebrate with me thus ruining the immersion of winning a championship and it is really annoying.

1 hour ago, RevanGR said:

Guys i really really need help on this one,every time i do a one on one match a corpotate manager(kane or shane or stephanie) does a run in twice in the same match and the problem is that when i win even in title matches they celebrate with me thus ruining the immersion of winning a championship and it is really annoying.

Could u give me ur savedata? Mine got corrupted and cant even continue mycareer.. really dont wanna start from 0 again..

37 minutes ago, saskoso said:

The same problem to me.. :'( Also when i get the MITB and already used and win the Title, nothing happen after match, samoa still the champ LOL

without spoilers you are going to cash it in at survivor series the briefcase is a key to the story just wait and see

Just now, RevanGR said:

without spoilers you are going to cash it in at survivor series the briefcase is a key to the story just wait and see

The game story cash my MITB at battleground, i won the universal title after cashing, but for some reazón... after the battle the title still in samoe hands =/, thanks for the spoiler hehe i like it so no problem xD to my 

1 minute ago, saskoso said:

The game story cash my MITB at battleground, i won the universal title after cashing, but for some reazón... after the battle the title still in samoe hands =/, thanks for the spoiler hehe i like it so no problem xD to my 

i hope though to find solution for the manager bug