Logos disappearing

KeithMajors

On 18/10/2017 at 8:13 PM, KeithMajors said:

My bud Replicant13 and I figured out in 2k17 why this happens through a lot of trial and error. It's happens after you placed the logo if you go back in that logo from edit and resize the logo at all it will make it blank. So if your not happy with the size of the logo it's best to delete the one you put and re put the logo from scratch this will avoid it from going blank.

Now for some reason no matter what you do with that logo that's already in game it will always stay blank once this happens so the only fix if your fixing an already uploaded to CC caw with blank logo's is to re import the same/a new logo in game and go into/edit and replace the old logo with the new and do not resize at all and this will fix it.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the tips but how do I fix a face photo capture? I can't just re upload the face because I would have to do everything again.

This needs to get fixed ASAP. 

Thankfully because of this topic, I no longer try to resize a logo after it’s been placed. This needs to be fixed though because it’s such a silly and dumb bug that doesn’t make any sense. As creators, we will always go back and tweak shit and this doesn’t really allow us.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2017 at 12:24 PM, Rhuanico99 said:

Hey everyone!

Don't know if this has happened to anyone else but whenever my caws are downloaded from community creations their logos disappear. The logos are all fine on my game but once they're downloaded, all of the custom logos I made look invisible. Don't know if anyone downloading them has experienced it as well or if it is just me.

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? Anyway I can fix the already uploaded caws? 

Thanks. 

Yeah, that Mysterio looked really good.  Happened to me on that one, also another Mysterio which was Red & Black and Caristico.  Once its uploaded i don't believe it can be fixed.  A shame too because its up there in downloads.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Thanks for the tips but how do I fix a face photo capture? I can't just re upload the face because I would have to do everything again.

Ya that's a little more work to fix first write down all your layers head size ect..... then re import a fresh new version of the face photo you used and use the new version and re put all your layers so yes essentially your re doing the face. After you aplly the face photo never go back in to adjust/resize/move the face photo and it wont go blank. Same with custom logo's I know this sucks but it is the only way.

34 minutes ago, Freon said:

Yeah, that Mysterio looked really good.  Happened to me on that one, also another Mysterio which was Red & Black and Caristico.  Once its uploaded i don't believe it can be fixed.  A shame too because its up there in downloads.

It can be fixed but your right those logo's are permanently glitched blank so they can't be re used. The creator needs to re import new versions of those logo's that are blank and go to each blank logo select edit and swap/replace the old glitched logo with the new fresh logo's but be sure to not resize or move just swap/replace and accept.

If your the downloader there's nothing you can do. The only person who can fix it is the creator and also for him everything looks perfect the blank glitch he can not see so if you helping a creator fix his blank logo's he needs to be told which ones to fix. Example shirt logo or trunks layer 4 or tights layer 2 ect.... the creator needs to know exactly what to replace because he cant see it it looks perfect for him.

6 hours ago, BrianOrton57 said:

Hello, I have actually the same issue with some CAWs and even Arenas/Shows.

Read my original post at the top of the first page for help on how to avoid the blank glitch and how to fix it.

19 hours ago, Jhbboy1989 said:

Logos keep disappearing when I go to edit a person's attire to alternate attire on anyone else having this problem?

This is a different issue for now if you dont want to lose anything dont change anything.

On 10/20/2017 at 5:13 AM, BHANGRA MAN said:

Yeah I believe it don't happen to everyone it was same last year and more people on the Xbox had the issues

I have too on PS4 Pro but random.
Some downloaded superstars appear with no logos in Creation Suite and ingame

20 hours ago, ReLL7thirty said:

This needs to get fixed ASAP. 

Thankfully because of this topic, I no longer try to resize a logo after it’s been placed. This needs to be fixed though because it’s such a silly and dumb bug that doesn’t make any sense. As creators, we will always go back and tweak shit and this doesn’t really allow us.

I agree. As a creator myself there's always somethings that need to be tweaked or adjusted and this doesn't allow us to do that. It's ridiculous.

20 hours ago, Freon said:

Thanks! I was really happy with how my caws turned out and really happy with the overall caw system. I was already working on a CM Punk but this just kills all of the excitement.

20 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Ya that's a little more work to fix first write down all your layers head size ect..... then re import a fresh new version of the face photo you used and use the new version and re put all your layers so yes essentially your re doing the face. After you aplly the face photo never go back in to adjust/resize/move the face photo and it wont go blank. Same with custom logo's I know this sucks but it is the only way.

That means I'll have to do the whole face morph again which is really time consuming and doesn't guarantee me that it will look exactly same. I have already emailed 2K and send them a message to 2K support because this needs to be fixed asap. As a creator, if I have the option to import and edit my own logos, there souldn't be any glitches or bugs that can't be fixed because I never experienced anything like this in the past games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhuanico99 said:

I agree. As a creator myself there's always somethings that need to be tweaked or adjusted and this doesn't allow us to do that. It's ridiculous.

Thanks! I was really happy with how my caws turned out and really happy with the overall caw system. I was already working on a CM Punk but this just kills all of the excitement.

That means I'll have to do the whole face morph again which is really time consuming and doesn't guarantee me that it will look exactly same. I have already emailed 2K and send them a message to 2K support because this needs to be fixed asap. As a creator, if I have the option to import and edit my own logos, there souldn't be any glitches or bugs that can't be fixed because I never experienced anything like this in the past games.

I get it we figured why this is happening because we create a lot. I always tweaked stuff with one click here or move over 1 click so the option is needed. 2k is aware I've posted this topic on there site 2k Forums as well and many of us have reported it in the bug section and directly to 2k. I'm friends with the majority of creators on the Xbox One and they are all aware also my bud dre41 has a big following and a big voice which they have all got behind reporting it so I'm sure they are very well aware of this.

Now this is a problem carried over from 2k17 which on the Xbox One never got fixed and we had to deal with the entire time so seeing they never fixed it there who knows how long it will take or if they fix it. Also with NBA 2k18 having so many issues it's more likely that the team over at 2k is focused on that as that is there bread and butter so getting a patch for WWE 2k18 could take awhile especially a patch that fixes everything needing fixing.

I know this method ain't ideal and it sucks but I started this thread to create awareness for the creator to know why and how to avoid or fix. So for now if people follow my instructions it will help insure creations don't have blank logo's or faces. Ever since we figure this out and did as mentioned we have not had any blank logo issues.

But yes this needs to get fixed ASAP.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, KeithMajors said:

I get it we figured why this is happening because we create a lot. I always tweaked stuff with one click here or move over 1 click so the option is needed. 2k is aware I've posted this topic on there site 2k Forums as well and many of us have reported it in the bug section and directly to 2k. I'm friends with the majority of creators on the Xbox One and they are all aware also my bud dre41 has a big following and a big voice which they have all got behind reporting it so I'm sure they are very well aware of this.

Now this is a problem carried over from 2k17 which on the Xbox One never got fixed and we had to deal with the entire time so seeing they never fixed it there who knows how long it will take or if they fix it. Also with NBA 2k18 having so many issues it's more likely that the team over at 2k is focused on that as that is there bread and butter so getting a patch for WWE 2k18 could take awhile especially a patch that fixes everything needing fixing.

I know this method ain't ideal and it sucks but I started this thread to create awareness for the creator to know why and how to avoid or fix. So for now if people follow my instructions it will help insure creations don't have blank logo's or faces. Ever since we figure this out and did as mentioned we have not had any blank logo issues.

But yes this needs to get fixed ASAP.

While it did happen in 2K17, it was sporadic in my experience. However, this year it seems to be affecting a significant amount of CAWs, if not a slight majority of them.

11 minutes ago, Jebus said:

While it did happen in 2K17, it was sporadic in my experience. However, this year it seems to be affecting a significant amount of CAWs, if not a slight majority of them.

On the Xbox One it happened often enough but if your on the PS4 it did not happen as much so it depends on what system you were using 2k17.

15 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

On the Xbox One it happened often enough but if your on the PS4 it did not happen as much so it depends on what system you were using 2k17.

On PC it never happened. Maybe it was because last year's PC version came out in February so they fixed all of the bugs.

On 10/18/2017 at 3:13 PM, KeithMajors said:

My bud Replicant13 and I figured out in 2k17 why this happens through a lot of trial and error. It's happens after you placed the logo if you go back in that logo from edit and resize the logo at all it will make it blank. So if your not happy with the size of the logo it's best to delete the one you put and re put the logo from scratch this will avoid it from going blank.

Now for some reason no matter what you do with that logo that's already in game it will always stay blank once this happens so the only fix if your fixing an already uploaded to CC caw with blank logo's is to re import the same/a new logo in game and go into/edit and replace the old logo with the new and do not resize at all and this will fix it.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the help but unfortunately, it's too late when it comes to downloaded superstars. The logos are blank in the selection window.... :(

There's a different bug reported on the 2k forums. If downloaders edit a dl'd caw like changing or removing the twitter name ect... it can blank some or all of the logo's so be careful if you change anything.

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2017 at 3:13 PM, KeithMajors said:

To fix this on the creator end, could you use just place a different logo in place of the "original logo" and save, then go back and place the original logo. Or would we have to re-upload the image via the image uploaded?

The original logo once glitched blank is permanently glitched so you have to re import a new un glitched version via the 2k image uploader site. It's the only way to fix it you need a fresh version of the logo.

21 minutes ago, KeithMajors said:

The original logo once glitched blank is permanently glitched so you have to re import a new un glitched version via the 2k image uploader site. It's the only way to fix it you need a fresh version of the logo.

Thank you for the clarification looks like this will be my evening to get my first wave of AKI guy reuploaded glitch free. Frustrating, I hope it gets patched.

1 hour ago, SandmanRKO said:

what if you download stuff and its already blank without editing

Yeah, that was already talked about in this post:

Still, it's a shame that this is happening. Very dis-heartening to CAW creators...

The glitch in which the logos of my caws and other people's caws disappear has already been reported to 2K and they replied to me telling me they'll look into it and reply with an update soon. So I'll post any news on that bug here.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

The glitch in which the logos of my caws and other people's caws disappear has already been reported to 2K and they replied to me telling me they'll look into it and reply with an update soon. So I'll post any news on that bug here.

Cool keep us posted. Plus 2k reached out to a friend to figure this out so they know and are certainly looking into it.