Lex Luger 2 Attire Pack + Razor Ramon 6 Attire Pack up on CC

Rambo2208

Hi @all...

I've created some alternative Attires for Razor Ramon...
Hope you like it, and i trie to make some more Creations for 2K18...

Search on CC for :

#Razor Ramon
#WWF

r9ork8.jpg

w0lw7q.jpg

2mguphi.jpg

Edited by Rambo2208
  • Like 4

• Rambo2208 changed the title to Lex Luger 2 Attire Pack + Razor Ramon 8 Attire Pack up on CC
  • Rambo2208 changed the title to Lex Luger 2 Attire Pack + Razor Ramon 6 Attire Pack up on CC

Thank you for these Luger attires!!! Your All-American attire is a lot more accurate than the only other one on CC. The only thing I'd suggest is adding another two diagonal red stripes to the tights since there's still open space there. Other than that, I've always wanted to see a Narcissist attire too! I might have to put the All-American attire on Luger and then make a copy of the Narcissist one as a separate CAW so I can have them come out to their respective theme songs!

Either way, much appreciated!!

Edited by The Anti Source

16 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Thank you for these Luger attires!!! Your All-American attire is a lot more accurate than the only other one on CC. The only thing I'd suggest is adding another two diagonal red stripes to the tights since there's still open space there. Other than that, I've always wanted to see a Narcissist attire too! I might have to put the All-American attire on Luger and then make a copy of the Narcissist one as a separate CAW so I can have them come out to their respective theme songs!

Either way, much appreciated!!

Ha, yes, in the time i've created mine, there was another fan, who uploaded the American ;-)

I would have loved to upload the two separately, but unfortunately there are so few upload slots available. :-(

If you can not separate the two, let me know.

I have one slot left at the moment.

EDIT :

But you are right.
As soon as a music importer exists, I separate the two as well.
Because of the Entrance anthem

Edited by Rambo2208

Hmm can't wait.
I've split them & uploaded...

#WWF
#Lex Luger

It will be shown that there is a second Attire, but that is not the case.
Must be a mistake in the game.

And to the stripes, I have not found a picture from behind.
Only this one ...

Lex+Luger+Davey+Boy.jpg

60f9e5f746dffeed3d44fae5febd121d--wrestl

@Rambo2208

I cannot make either of them an alt-attire for the game's default Lex Luger. When I load him up in edit superstar, All-American and Narcissist are not there when "Use As Alternate Attire?" says "Yes". When I select him, it does not give me the option for alternate attires. Not sure why this is. :'(

So I had to split them up, so I have three total Lex Lugers in the game (Default, All-American as a CAW, and Narcissist as another CAW). A little annoying, but it does work.

As for the All-American attire, I believe you just have one stripe, so one more on each side would look accurate.

14y0qcj.jpg

Edited by The Anti Source

4 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

@Rambo2208

I cannot make either of them an alt-attire for the game's default Lex Luger. When I load him up in edit superstar, All-American and Narcissist are not there when "Use As Alternate Attire?" says "Yes". When I select him, it does not give me the option for alternate attires. Not sure why this is. :'(

So I had to split them up, so I have three total Lex Lugers in the game (Default, All-American as a CAW, and Narcissist as another CAW). A little annoying, but it does work.

As for the All-American attire, I believe you just have one stripe, so one more on each side would look accurate.

14y0qcj.jpg

Hmm, that's weird.
I go to alternative attire, say yes, and then they are there.

35lt0rk.jpg

But that does not change the fact that you still only have ONE Lex Luger with ONE Entrance Theme.

If you want to change that, you have to split the two.

And to the Attire.

My All American also has the two red stripes, like the one on your picture.

Okay, you could move it up a bit...

fxvub4.jpg#

Only for YOU i fix it up a bit, and uploaded the new One ;-)
( Thanks for the Picture )

jrwhf5.jpg

Hope you like it.

And as I said.
With the alternative attires works for me.

I do not know if other users also have problems with it.

• Like 2