Shock the system... Kyle O'Reilly has now arrived via WWE 2K18 on PC! He comes with 2 attires and a custom move-set, credit to Dubious Battle. The CC tags are as follows:

• KYLE O'REILLY
  • UNDISPUTED ERA
  • NXT

20171127015330_1.png

Thank you all for the support with over 7500 downloads! I hope you all will enjoy and once again, stay tuned for the next uploads. ;)

• Like 4

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPLOADED: Kyle O'Reilly] [DONE: Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
On 11/27/2017 at 12:11 AM, Rey Mysterio Jr said:

Can you make a NOAH Legend Naomichi Marufuji?

Your creations are amazing and I think you can help me!

Thanks

I'll see what I can do, there's some other guys I want to make first so maybe I might make him in the future.

On 11/27/2017 at 11:47 PM, hiepwwe9 said:

and...  finally you can Make Adam cole The Undisputed era Pleasee !!! 

There's a great Adam Cole already on CC if you haven't checked it out by Rhuanico99. Maybe however, I might try my hand at Adam Cole, but we'll see.

• Thanks 1

Mark Andrews Update 1:

20171130150756_1.jpg

Here is the current face morph, any feedback is appreciated. Planning on adding his hair bangs as a face paint texture. We'll see how it goes.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan Preview:

20171130140659_1.jpg

Here's Hollywood Hogan that I made a while back. I need to create his move-set, which I've never gotten around to doing :p

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 2

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Mark Andrews] [PREVIEW: Hollywood Hulk Hogan] [DONE: Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
2 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Screenshot Showcase - Undisputed Era in-game:

20171130124935_1.jpg

Adam Cole CAW by @Rhuanico99, go check it out on his page >>>here<<< as well as checking out my CAWs too, Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly! :)

Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly look awesome! Thanks for showing my Adam Cole! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly look awesome! Thanks for showing my Adam Cole! 

Thanks! Your Adam Cole CAW is pretty much what inspired me to make a good Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly CAW to go along with him! As you can see in the screenshot, Undisputed Era is looking GOOD. :D 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

10 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Thanks! Your Adam Cole CAW is pretty much what inspired me to make a good Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly CAW to go along with him! As you can see in the screenshot, Undisputed Era is looking GOOD. :D 

I think it's looking TOO SWEET!

• Too Sweet 1

10 hours ago, ahmedady said:

Your work incridiple , I Don't know but this year community creations on PC so good and better than any previous game 

Thank you! Yeah, it's about time that PC had good community creations so that's why I did my part to help out :D

• Like 1

Hey Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin would be awesome and nobody has done a caw or mod of either of those guys yet or even a Frank Kazarian to go with the Christopher Daniels that is up, even though Daniels could be made better as well.

2 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

Hey Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin would be awesome and nobody has done a caw or mod of either of those guys yet or even a Frank Kazarian to go with the Christopher Daniels that is up, even though Daniels could be made better as well.

Okay, I'll keep them in mind if I decide to make them in the future.

Edited by Sup3rC10ud

Sorry for lack of updates, I am currently working on attire textures for Mark Andrews and I'm also planning my next CAW as well. Stay tuned everyone and thank you for all the support thus far! :)

6 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Sorry for lack of updates, I am currently working on attire textures for Mark Andrews and I'm also planning my next CAW as well. Stay tuned everyone and thank you for all the support thus far! :)

Who is next :D