11 hours ago, nguyentantjen123 said:

hi bro

u can think  caws Tetsuya Naito or Chasen Owens in Buller club  <3 , Sup3rC10ud is  BTW :D

Haha thanks! I probably won't do Naito but Chasen Owens is a maybe. Like I said, I have some guys in mind already but I will post an update if I do end up doing him ;)

• Too Sweet 1

Just a heads up everyone, as of right now, I have 4 slots left open to upload CAWs. Here is the list of guys I am planning on making (note, this does not mean that they will be released in this order; also subject to change at any point if I decide so):

• Hiroshi Tanahashi (WK12 attire)
  • Andrade "Cien" Almas (NXT Takeover: War Games & NXT Takeover: Philadelphia attires)
  • The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) <- Both take two CAW slots.

However, I am thinking about deleting one of my old uploads (basically the least popular CAW) to upload another new CAW. Stay tuned.

Edited by Sup3rC10ud

2 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Just a heads up everyone, as of right now, I have 4 slots left open to upload CAWs. Here is the list of guys I am planning on making (note, this does not mean that they will be released in this order; also subject to change at any point if I decide so):

• Hiroshi Tanahashi (WK12 attire)
  • Andrade "Cien" Almas (NXT Takeover: War Games & NXT Takeover: Philadelphia attires)
  • The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) <- Both take two CAW slots.

However, I am thinking about deleting one of my old uploads (basically the least popular CAW) to upload another new CAW. Stay tuned.

A good looking Young Bucks would be awesome. Even modders aren't tackling them

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

hey man, are you gonna do a rosey soon to complement your hurricane? :) 

Not anytime soon but If I do make Rosey, it'll be when I delete one of my old CAWs.

21 hours ago, NeilStuart said:

A good looking Young Bucks would be awesome. Even modders aren't tackling them

Yeah, I wanted to try and tackle The Young Bucks as best as I can. Should be fun haha! :D 

Edited by Sup3rC10ud

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Tanahashi, Almas, The Young Bucks] [UPLOADED: Kazuchika Okada] Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Benjamin, Hassan, Hurricane, Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms
1 hour ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Hiroshi Tanahashi Update 1:

Work in progress; still messing with the face morphs and editing the hair bangs to make it look more legit.

20180217135042_1.jpg

Lookin' good so far man!

• Thanks 1

Quick update; it's been a busy week for me so I haven't had time to get on WWE 2K18. Currently working on getting The Young Buck's face photos and morphs right as well as grabbing some good shots of Tanahashi's WK12 attire. I'll be uploading some screen shots as soon as I can.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

13 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Quick update; it's been a busy week for me so I haven't had time to get on WWE 2K18. Currently working on getting The Young Buck's face photos and morphs right as well as grabbing some good shots of Tanahashi's WK12 attire. I'll be uploading some screen shots as soon as I can.

Cant wait for tana, damn!

The Young Bucks Update 1

Okay, here is a quick preview of The Young Bucks. Both Matt and Nick are a work in progress. Still working on the face morphs.

Matt Jackson

20180227211357_1.jpg

Nick Jackson

20180227205125_1.jpg

On a side note, currently not using my Xbox controller lol, switched to my PS4 controller :D

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Glorious 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPDATE 1: Young Bucks & Tanahashi] [WIP: Almas] [UPLOADED: Kazuchika Okada] Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Benjamin, Hassan, Hurricane, Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Helms

hey is will of  will ospreay uploaded? i'd like to try him,  also i did get a chance to try TEST really cool, best one i seen.  and im still using your cody rhoades, i just changed his first attire white and shinny with blonde hair, i like the 2nd attire the best however wont change it, awesome work.  also i still use your hurricane helms, but i combined both of them to make a super CAW.   also still have your 2 out of 3 of undisputed era.  really awesome creations.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wallybescotty said:

hey is will of  will ospreay uploaded? i'd like to try him,  also i did get a chance to try TEST really cool, best one i seen.  and im still using your cody rhoades, i just changed his first attire white and shinny with blonde hair, i like the 2nd attire the best however wont change it, awesome work.  also i still use your hurricane helms, but i combined both of them to make a super CAW.   also still have your 2 out of 3 of undisputed era.  really awesome creations.  

Yes, my Will Ospreay CAW should still be on Community Creations. Thanks for the compliments! :)

The Young Bucks Update 2:

Here's another preview of their first attire that I based on their WK12 appearance. Currently working on their entrance jackets.

20180301150448_1.jpg

20180301150448_2.jpg

Any feedback is well appreciated as usual! :)

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPDATE 2: Young Bucks] [UPDATE 1: Tanahashi] [WIP: Almas] Kazuchika Okada, Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Benjamin, Hassan, Hurricane, Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Helms
On 3/1/2018 at 4:20 PM, Sup3rC10ud said:

The Young Bucks Update 2:

Here's another preview of their first attire that I based on their WK12 appearance. Currently working on their entrance jackets.

20180301150448_1.jpg

20180301150448_2.jpg

Any feedback is well appreciated as usual! :)

looking good! I cant wait!

• Thanks 1

You can't have a super kick party without The Young Bucks! Both Matt and Nick Jackson have arrived to WWE 2K18 via PC! Includes 2 attires (WK12 and New Years Dash '18) and move-set. The CC tags for both are as follows:

Matt Jackson:

• MATT JACKSON
  • YOUNG BUCKS
  • THE ELITE

20180308111443_1.jpg

Nick Jackson:

• NICK JACKSON
  • YOUNG BUCKS
  • THE ELITE

20180308111555_1.jpg

Enjoy playing as The Young Bucks everyone! Thanks for the support thus far! :)

• Too Sweet 6
  • Yes! 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [NOW UPLOADED: Young Bucks] [UPDATE 1: Tanahashi] [WIP: Almas] Okada, Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Benjamin, Hassan, Hurricane, Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Helms
17 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

You can't have a super kick party without The Young Bucks! Both Matt and Nick Jackson have arrived to WWE 2K18 via PC! Includes 2 attires (WK12 and New Years Dash '18) and move-set. The CC tags for both are as follows:

Matt Jackson:

• MATT JACKSON
  • YOUNG BUCKS
  • THE ELITE

20180308111443_1.jpg

Nick Jackson:

• NICK JACKSON
  • YOUNG BUCKS
  • THE ELITE

20180308111555_1.jpg

Looks awesome! Can't wait to make the elite with Kenny Omega!

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/3/2018 at 6:43 PM, Sup3rC10ud said:

Matt Jackson:

• MATT JACKSON
  • YOUNG BUCKS
  • THE ELITE

20180308111443_1.jpg

Nick Jackson:

• NICK JACKSON
  • YOUNG BUCKS
  • THE ELITE

20180308111555_1.jpg

Wow man. The best Young Bucks on PC with 0 doubts. And even among the best YB on all platforms. Very excellent job Sup3rC10ud, congratulations!

• Thanks 2

Thank you all for the great compliments everyone! Glad to hear you're all enjoying my Young Bucks CAW! Currently working on finishing my Tanahashi CAW so stay tuned everyone and thank you for all the support thus far everyone! :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPDATE 2: Tanahashi] [UPLOADED: Young Bucks] [WIP: Almas] Okada, Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Benjamin, Hassan, Hurricane, Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Helms
On 3/9/2018 at 1:43 AM, Sup3rC10ud said:

Matt Jackson:

• MATT JACKSON
  • YOUNG BUCKS
  • THE ELITE

20180308111443_1.jpg

Nick Jackson:

• NICK JACKSON
  • YOUNG BUCKS
  • THE ELITE

20180308111555_1.jpg

Nice work there bro, good job. Love the jackets. #TooSweet ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1