Kazuchika Okada Update 1

Here's the first update on Okada's first attire, which includes his ring and entrance attire.

20180120205235_1.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been working on and off this past week because of my busy schedule. I'll finally be able to start working on his Wrestle Kingdom 12 attire soon. Any feedback is welcomed. Stay tuned everybody.

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Kazuchika Okada UPDATE 1] Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms
On 1/14/2018 at 1:18 AM, Sup3rC10ud said:

Quick update; been busy but I've been putting some final touches on Okada's first attire so I'll post an update preview some time in the next few days or so (earliest is tomorrow). Still working on grabbing some good textures of his coat so expect an update for that later down the road.

good job bro <3

Quick update: Sorry for the lack of updates. Okada is proving to be my toughest CAW to make yet. Doesn't help that I've been so busy lately that I haven't had the time to put more work than what I have done now. To get you all up to speed, I currently have all the images I need to make his WK12 attire, just need to edit them a bit more in my image editor program so they will appear more appealing in-game. Thanks again everyone for all the support thus far! The next post will be a screenshot update for sure.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

id like to see a WK12 arena without people in the images, im thinking of trying to make one, but im basically out of slots, so it has to be good lol

Lol, yeah I was thinking of attempting to make the actual real WK12 arena since I uploaded my custom WK12 arena before the event.

1 hour ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Lol, yeah I was thinking of attempting to make the actual real WK12 arena since I uploaded my custom WK12 arena before the event.

this was the best i could do, your NJPW creations are better than mine. 2qjkknl.jpg

• Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kazuchika Okada Update 2

Well as promised with the next update, here is a preview of his WrestleKingdom 12 attire.

20180209192141_1.jpg

I've tried to make it as accurate as possible while also dealing with the layer limitation problems I've kept facing. Because of how the create a superstar mode is set up and the limitations on layers and points, I had to do some work around stuff just to put in as much logos as I can. As of right now, i'm at 59 of 60 max limit for layers on his WK12 attire... just on his ring-gear.

This means that I can't add his WK12 entrance attire jacket logos. So now I've come to a point where I must decide whether or not to upload him now as his first attire is complete as it has his ring attire + entrance jacket included OR hold off on the upload and see if I can do anything to try and work around the layer limitation once more... Well, stay tuned and thanks for the support everyone.

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Kazuchika Okada UPDATE 2] Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms
23 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Kazuchika Okada Update 2

Well as promised with the next update, here is a preview of his WrestleKingdom 12 attire.

20180209192141_1.jpg

I've tried to make it as accurate as possible while also dealing with the layer limitation problems I've kept facing. Because of how the create a superstar mode is set up and the limitations on layers and points, I had to do some work around stuff just to put in as much logos as I can. As of right now, i'm at 59 of 60 max limit for layers on his WK12 attire... just on his ring-gear.

This means that I can't add his WK12 entrance attire jacket logos. So now I've come to a point where I must decide whether or not to upload him now as his first attire is complete as it has his ring attire + entrance jacket included OR hold off on the upload and see if I can do anything to try and work around the layer limitation once more... Well, stay tuned and thanks for the support everyone.

Looks great! I would suggest that you try to work around the logo limitation which I know can be difficult and if you think that there's no way to make it possible, just upload this version. It looks awesome even without the entrance gear.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Looks great! I would suggest that you try to work around the logo limitation which I know can be difficult and if you think that there's no way to make it possible, just upload this version. It looks awesome even without the entrance gear.

Thanks, going to try and see what I can do to work around the limitations some more before I release him as is. :)

• Too Sweet 1

7 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

This okada is not good, not worth good for all

But this is AWESOME, more than good, hell man cant believe someone make this version of okada, cant wait!!

Lol thanks. I'm still learning about CAW making and I'm also looking forward to releasing Okada myself. :p 

• Like 1

Kazuchika Okada Update 3

Because the layer limitation was bothering me, I've decided to start over his WK12 attire. Here's what I have:

20180209192141_2.jpg

I just need to do some slight edits on his attire. I am happy to say that I will be able to work on his entrance jacket because of this change. My plan is to upload him sometime this weekend. He's very close to being finished as I already added in his move-set, entrance, and all that. Just got to finish up his WK12 attire and he'll be done! :D

• Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Kazuchika Okada UPDATE 3] Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms

The Rainmaker... KAZUCHIKA OKADA has arrived to WWE 2K18 via PC! He comes with two attires based on his WK11 and WK12 appearance! Also comes with his own custom entrance and a custom move-set by Mehrul. The CC tags are:

• KAZUCHIKA OKADA
  • RAIN MAKER
  • NJPW

20180209192141_3.jpg

I know he's not perfect, but I tried making it as accurate as possible. I'm still learning guys lol. Okada is probably one of the hardest CAWs I've made yet. I really enjoyed making him and I hope everyone will enjoy playing as the Rainmaker. Thanks for all the support for over 22,000 downloads and once again stay tuned everyone! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [Kazuchika Okada NOW UPLOADED!!!] Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms

Okada is known as the most complicated logo in the world, yeah you should be proud you can bring em all especially on the pants version, maybe you can try *cough* ace *cough* lol, nevermind, i have my own tana, but maybe i want to see your skill with making wk 12 tana with coat😂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Okada is known as the most complicated logo in the world, yeah you should be proud you can bring em all especially on the pants version, maybe you can try *cough* ace *cough* lol, nevermind, i have my own tana, but maybe i want to see your skill with making wk 12 tana with coat😂

Lol we'll see. Sadly, I have limited CAW space left now atm, so I think like 4 slots left? Just now got some guys in mind who I want to do next as well as your requested guy.

3 hours ago, nguyentantjen123 said:

OMG Okda on CC , Very tks Bro

You're very welcome haha :D

2 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Lol we'll see. Sadly, I have limited CAW space left now atm, so I think like 4 slots left? Just now got some guys in mind who I want to do next as well as your requested guy.

Ah that one? Do you mind replacing him with njpw ace? I see your potential on njpw roster now, your okada is legit af, so if you can make rainmaker, why not ace?😂 but it's up to you buddy, i just glad someone bring njpw people to pc caw, since the other guys is starting to gone

I only have 3 free space to download caw too, sad:'(

7 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Ah that one? Do you mind replacing him with njpw ace? I see your potential on njpw roster now, your okada is legit af, so if you can make rainmaker, why not ace?😂 but it's up to you buddy, i just glad someone bring njpw people to pc caw, since the other guys is starting to gone

I only have 3 free space to download caw too, sad:'(

WK12 Tanahashi eh? Alright, I'll get some source materials and get that together in the background as I make the other guys I wanted to do first. Lol yeah, if only I can upload more than 20 CAWS (so uhh 2K/Yukes, how bout raising that up? ;))

2 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

You're very welcome haha :D

hi bro

u can think  caws Tetsuya Naito or Chasen Owens in Buller club  <3 , Sup3rC10ud is  BTW :D

Edited by nguyentantjen123
  • Thanks 1