Mark Andrews Update 3

20171211131454_1.jpg

Here is the attire preview for Mark Andrews. Once again, I've changed his hair. His attire is pretty much complete now so i'll be working on his entrance and move-set. Expect an upload sometime this week.

On 12/8/2017 at 4:31 PM, Vankoff said:

Who is next :D

I'm thinking of a couple guys. It's most likely going to be someone I personally wanted to make.

Edited by Sup3rC10ud

10 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Pleaseeee consider making Jeff Cobb, the moves pack include many of his moves :)

I'll keep him in mind for future CAWs. Yeah I have to check out the new moves pack.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

I'll keep him in mind for future CAWs. Yeah I have to check out the new moves pack.

Is it available for you yet? There is still nothing on my Steam.

Edited by Gift Of Jericho

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [NOW UPLOADED: Mark Andrews] [PREVIEW: Hollywood Hulk Hogan] [DONE: Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
  • Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Test] [UPLOADED: Mark Andrews] [DONE: Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Thanks for the support thus far everyone, makes me very happy to see that my creations have been downloaded over 11,000 times! Currently working on my next CAW, Test. Expect some updates every once in a while as the holidays are coming up so i'll be busy. Until then, happy holidays! :)

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Glorious 1

This is a TEST!!! He has arrived to deliver the big boot on WWE 2K18 via PC! He comes with two attires that represent two eras of Test (WWF & ECW '07) as well as his own move-set. The CC tags are below:

• TEST
  • T&A
  • WWF

20171223135923_111234.jpg

Enjoy playing as the late Test himself as he is perfect for your Attitude Era universe mode or Ruthless Aggression era. I also want to wish you all happy holidays once again and stay tuned! Thanks for the support as always everyone! :)

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [NOW UPLOADED: Test & Mark Andrews] [DONE: Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
On 12/24/2017 at 9:32 AM, hiepwwe9 said:

Next You Can Make Mike Kanellis and Tony Nese Please !!!

I'll keep them in mind for the next CAWs.

On 12/24/2017 at 1:22 PM, Nightrain3 said:

Great work Test! Thanks!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

• Like 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Tony Nese] [NOW UPLOADED: Test & Mark Andrews] [DONE: Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
  • Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Tony Nese & Jeff Cobb] [NOW UPLOADED: Test & Mark Andrews] [DONE: Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
  • Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Tony Nese & Jeff Cobb] [DONE: Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
  • Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Tony Nese UPDATE 2, Jeff Cobb] [DONE: Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Tony Nese Update 3

Here is a preview of Nese's second attire I've been working on. He's just missing some small bits that I need to add to his wrists. Overall, he's almost done, so I'll be working on his move-set and entrance soon. Expect an upload in the upcoming week or so. Any feedback is well appreciated!

20171230160429_1.jpg

• Like 2

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Tony Nese UPDATE 3, Jeff Cobb] [DONE: Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]