On 3/18/2018 at 12:29 PM, .RyeE. said:

Nice work there bro, good job. Love the jackets. #TooSweet ;)

Thank you for the compliment! It means a lot to me! Huge fan of your work and I'm still learning! :D 

• Too Sweet 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

you release tanahashi? i see tanahashi that looks like yours

Nope, I have not uploaded him yet. I've been pretty busy this past week but I will post an update as soon as I am free and have made enough progress though.

• 1 month later...

Wow, amazing stuff. I've downloaded a lot of your CAWs without knowing it was you that made them. They're some of the best quality available. Hope to see you do more *cough* Lance Storm *cough*.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone, it's been a while I know lol.

So basically I kind of stopped playing WWE 2K18 since the beginning of the summer and doing other things so hence why I was M.I.A. for a while. Most likely, I probably won't be creating more content anymore for WWE 2K18 (as you already may have guessed by now). Most of my slots are all filled anyway. I may finish Tanahashi and Almas, but we'll see. Otherwise, thanks for the support thus far everyone and maybe I'll see you all in WWE 2K19...? ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs ft. The Young Bucks, Okada, Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Benjamin, Hassan, Hurricane, Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Helms; HIATUS (Tanahashi, Almas)