Hey everyone! I decided to try to make Zack Sabre Jr. He is based on his CWC attire. Here is a preview of his in-game model and in-game render!
20171105110324_1.png

20171105110024_1.png

Any feedback is appreciated! Currently working on his move-set. Stay tuned!

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Zack Sabre Jr.] [UPLOADED: Vladimir Kozlov, Shelton Benjamin, ECW 2010 Arena] [DONE: Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

The Moscow Mauler, Vladimir Kozlov, has been uploaded! He comes with 2 attires and a custom moveset! His CC tags are as follows:

• VLADIMIR KOZLOV
  • MOSCOW MAULER
  • SOVIET CYBORG

Enjoy everyone and have fun with the dream matches! Lol :D

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Zack Sabre Jr.] [UPLOADED: Vladimir Kozlov] [DONE: ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Hey there,
because you're creating a lot of good Caws, i've a question.
When i created a for example Knee- or Elbow Part with many Designs on it,
is there a chance to copy it complete to the other side ?

It takes a lot of time to create ONE side and i don't want to spend it also on the other.

Greets

13 minutes ago, Rambo2208 said:

Hey there,
because you're creating a lot of good Caws, i've a question.
When i created a for example Knee- or Elbow Part with many Designs on it,
is there a chance to copy it complete to the other side ?

It takes a lot of time to create ONE side and i don't want to spend it also on the other.

Greets

There isn't a copy feature sadly. A lot of the designs I use end up being put in one at a time. Depending on what image/design I use, I mess around with the mapping feature to make it wrap around the elbow or knee pad. Take my Cody Rhodes CAW for example, I used the mapping feature to stretch the rectangle (that's found in-game) around his waist. Then the time consuming part was putting in each individual rectangle part needed in the design.

Also with my Muhammad Hassan CAW, I used the textures from the games (like Day of Reckoning 2), that has the whole trunks attire already and all I did was use the mapping feature so that it wouldn't fade. Then I align it and wrap it around the trunks. I think if it comes to custom designs, it's better to create it in programs like Photoshop and then import it to WWE 2K18 and use the mapping feature to get what you want, which is what I usually do. I hope I answered your question kind of.

16 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

There isn't a copy feature sadly. A lot of the designs I use end up being put in one at a time. Depending on what image/design I use, I mess around with the mapping feature to make it wrap around the elbow or knee pad. Take my Cody Rhodes CAW for example, I used the mapping feature to stretch the rectangle (that's found in-game) around his waist. Then the time consuming part was putting in each individual rectangle part needed in the design.

Also with my Muhammad Hassan CAW, I used the textures from the games (like Day of Reckoning 2), that has the whole trunks attire already and all I did was use the mapping feature so that it wouldn't fade. Then I align it and wrap it around the trunks. I think if it comes to custom designs, it's better to create it in programs like Photoshop and then import it to WWE 2K18 and use the mapping feature to get what you want, which is what I usually do. I hope I answered your question kind of.

Yes , thank you for answering.
I've tried to creat on side, screen this to Photoshop and upload this pic to the other side.
But thats not the same...

Since now, i've not tested the mapping feature,because of that, for the first, i've to build
the second side step by step... Oh YEAHH :-)

EDIT :

But another question...

How you rename your thread title, when you updated some things ?
I find now option for this in my thread :-)

Edited by Rambo2208

7 minutes ago, Rambo2208 said:

Yes , thank you for answering.
I've tried to creat on side, screen this to Photoshop and upload this pic to the other side.
But thats not the same...

Since now, i've not tested the mapping feature,because of that, for the first, i've to build
the second side step by step... Oh YEAHH :-)

Yes, test with the mapping feature to see if you get what you're trying to go for! Yeah, it just takes time. Good luck with your CAW! :D

Zack Sabre Jr. is uploaded! He comes with 2 attires and a custom move-set credit to AgeofSandow. The CC tags are as follows:

• ZACK SABRE JR.
  • ZACK SABRE
  • CWC

20171105110024_2.png

I hope you all will enjoy! Stay tuned for the next upload! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPLOADED: Zack Sabre Jr. & Vladimir Kozlov] [DONE: ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
On 10/29/2017 at 1:14 AM, JonasSlasher said:

i have to commend you on your muhammad hassan, you must be a ruthless aggression fan :) 

Great job on Helms/Hurrican's face, and cody looks fantastic.

6 hours ago, Rambo2208 said:

But another question...

How you rename your thread title, when you updated some things ?
I find now option for this in my thread :-)

If you haven't found it yet, you move your mouse cursor over to the title of your thread, then hold left click and it should enable you to edit your thread title.

2 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

Great job on Helms/Hurrican's face, and cody looks fantastic.

Thanks for the compliment! :D Gregory Helms/Hurricane was one of the first CAWs I made for WWE 2K18 and I really loved how Cody turned out so i'm glad you like it!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

If you haven't found it yet, you move your mouse cursor over to the title of your thread, then hold left click and it should enable you to edit your thread title.

Thanks for the compliment! :D Gregory Helms/Hurricane was one of the first CAWs I made for WWE 2K18 and I really loved how Cody turned out so i'm glad you like it!

your very welcome, awesome for the first ones.... i made a billy gunn that came out pretty good, but my slots are full til 1600 DLs ... wonder why they make them so high to rank up,    my road dogg looks decent but i just wish they would have kept them in from last year.

1 hour ago, wallybescotty said:

your very welcome, awesome for the first ones.... i made a billy gunn that came out pretty good, but my slots are full til 1600 DLs ... wonder why they make them so high to rank up,    my road dogg looks decent but i just wish they would have kept them in from last year.

rd.pngBG.png

7 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

@wallybescotty They look great! Yeah, I never understood why 2K keeps taking out legends. I mean, I do understand but still :/

right! i agree i could live without some of the DLC, i wish they would have included the dudleys and the new age outlaws, they were 2 of my fav teams in the 90s.

3 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

right! i agree i could live without some of the DLC, i wish they would have included the dudleys and the new age outlaws, they were 2 of my fav teams in the 90s.

did Alberto el patron earlier aswell, face could be better but tats are all there including the one on his side.Untitled_1.png

I've been working on my next CAW, Will Ospreay! Any feedback is well appreciated and here is a preview of what I have so far:
20171107160525_1.jpg

Hopefully be finished sometime this week. I might make 2 attires, but I've also ran into the issue of too many layers, which sucks because now I can't make his entrance attire... :(

• Like 2

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Will Ospreay] [UPLOADED: Zack Sabre Jr.] [DONE: Vladimir Kozlov, ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
2 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

I've been working on my next CAW, Will Ospreay! Any feedback is well appreciated and here is a preview of what I have so far:
20171107160525_1.jpg

Hopefully be finished sometime this week. I might make 2 attires, but I've also ran into the issue of too many layers, which sucks because now I can't make his entrance attire... :(

This looks much better than the current Ospreay on CC. Sorry to hear about the layer limit. Either way, it'll turn out fine!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EZY said:

Will looks good so far!

any choice you can make the Bucks?

Thanks! I might try my hand at The Young Bucks later down the road.

37 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

This looks much better than the current Ospreay on CC. Sorry to hear about the layer limit. Either way, it'll turn out fine!

Lol thanks! Don't worry though, I'll find a way to get around the layer limit. ;)

• Too Sweet 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPLOADED: Will Ospreay] [DONE: Zack Sabre Jr., Vladimir Kozlov, ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

The Aerial Assassin, Will Ospreay, has arrived to WWE 2K18 via PC! He comes with two attires: Black/Gold, and the Spider Man attire! His move-set is based on AgeofSandow's move-set so credit goes to him! The CC tags are as follows:

• WILL OSPREAY
  • AERIAL ASSASSIN
  • NJPW

20171109120720_1.png

He was a lot of fun to create and I REALLY loved how he turned out (especially the Spider Man attire). As of right now, I am out of uploads for CAWs so make sure you guys download and share so I can keep content coming for you all. I hope you all will enjoy with the dream matches and until next time, STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT UPLOADS AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS AT GOLD RANK! :) 

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to *UPDATE* Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPLOADED: Will Ospreay] [DONE: Zack Sabre Jr., Vladimir Kozlov, ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]