Dean Ambrose Shield 2018 Retro Crow Sting with fading face paint/Rick Martel WM6

BeleeDat

Hi all.

Thank you to Bannockburn & eatrawmeat391 for sharing their excellent tools.

Replaces Sting '99

29x6ul3.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!NgkwnaYY!6gHsM0rYDvn3ZprIs-lR1gGzz8mNz3BbWCFu9GBzejY

Backup your Chunk0.arc & then copy over this empty Chunk0.arc to where your 2k18.exe is;

[It enables you to add mods but will cause your game to take upwards of 10 minutes to initially boot/ long white screen is normal]

https://mega.nz/#!hh132QSK!-zicTqNs5wBzQpVnxQxWGmT3ujigxZT4d3enU2-kNcM

"The Model" Rick Martel WrestleMania VI Attire

1ixuv4.jpg

Replaces default Rick Martel so pls backup;

tx70602.pac

tx70604.pac

ch70602.pac &

ch70604.pac in ch folder

Download link;

https://mega.nz/#!MhFTFBTB!BfRgYiRrH474yi2I_qikxswHXuF1bOIVaFoBGTkeiCQ

Quick ' n dirty Dean Ambrose V2 Shield 2018 mod;

Edited by BeleeDat
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1

• BeleeDat changed the title to Retro Crow Sting with fading face paint

Good work on rick martell mod , hope you can convert it to use in wwe2k17 too

In other way i think the hair you added to rick martel is perfect for Rick Rude's 80 too

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, motishow said:

Good work on rick martell mod , hope you can convert it to use in wwe2k17 too

In other way i think the hair you added to rick martel is perfect for Rick Rude's 80 too

Thank you, It's injected into a 2K16 pac so it might work :)

I used Buddy Robert's hair ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

thanks for the mod. but whats tx file? and can I still rename the file to 2nd attire?

The tx files are the textures, thats the new structure of wwe2k18 pacs

I don't know if they works on wwe2k17 game

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

thanks for the mod. but whats tx file? and can I still rename the file to 2nd attire?

Hi, yes you can but you do not rename the tx. files, the tx files are the textures which are now stored outside of the pac this year :)

On 10/22/2017 at 7:48 AM, motishow said:

The tx files are the textures, thats the new structure of wwe2k18 pacs

I don't know if they works on wwe2k17 game

Can confirm that, unfortunately (for me), Martel does NOT work in 2k17. Awesome work though! 

• Thanks 1

On 21/10/2017 at 9:48 AM, BeleeDat said:

Hi all.

Thank you to Bannockburn & eatrawmeat391 for sharing their excellent tools.

Replaces Sting '99

29x6ul3.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!NgkwnaYY!6gHsM0rYDvn3ZprIs-lR1gGzz8mNz3BbWCFu9GBzejY

Backup your Chunk0.arc & then copy over this empty Chunk0.arc to where your 2k18.exe is;

[It enables you to add mods but will cause your game to take upwards of 10 minutes to initially boot/ long white screen is normal]

https://mega.nz/#!hh132QSK!-zicTqNs5wBzQpVnxQxWGmT3ujigxZT4d3enU2-kNcM

"The Model" Rick Martel WrestleMania VI Attire

Reveal hidden contents

1ixuv4.jpg

Replaces default Rick Martel so pls backup;

tx70602.pac

tx70604.pac

ch70602.pac &

ch70604.pac in ch folder

Download link;

https://mega.nz/#!MhFTFBTB!BfRgYiRrH474yi2I_qikxswHXuF1bOIVaFoBGTkeiCQ

Hello there, does Sting come down to the ring with faded face paint already? Or does it fade over time like in the game? Great work btw, they do look amazing.

2 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Hello there, does Sting come down to the ring with faded face paint already? Or does it fade over time like in the game? Great work btw, they do look amazing.

Hello, no he comes to the ring with full face paint but when he gets punched in the face during the match it starts to wear off and fade. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, BeleeDat said:

Hello, no he comes to the ring with full face paint but when he gets punched in the face during the match it starts to wear off and fade. Thank you :)

Sweet, thanks for that I will deffo swap out Sting 99 for the mod. Even though it means waiting another 10 minutes for the game to load. It is well worth it so we can use mods. Thanks for the reply :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Sweet, thanks for that I will deffo swap out Sting 99 for the mod. Even though it means waiting another 10 minutes for the game to load. It is well worth it so we can use mods. Thanks for the reply :)

Sure :) yeah I felt the same, didn't want to use mods and wait 10 minutes but just had to use Julian's updated Mahal lol. 

59 minutes ago, BeleeDat said:

Sure :) yeah I felt the same, didn't want to use mods and wait 10 minutes but just had to use Julian's updated Mahal lol. 

Another quick question. Ive added in the Sting Mod and then gone to empty the contents of the Chunk.arc file again and it is already empty. Is that normal? Or should it be full so as I can delete again then restart?

33 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Another quick question. Ive added in the Sting Mod and then gone to empty the contents of the Chunk.arc file again and it is already empty. Is that normal? Or should it be full so as I can delete again then restart?

You can just move it completely out of your folder then use the one I uploaded just to be sure ;)

Edited by BeleeDat

1 hour ago, BeleeDat said:

You can just move it completely out of your folder then use the one I uploaded just to be sure ;)

You can just move it completely out of your folder then use the one I uploaded just to be sure

Whilst waiting for your reply I went back into game, which took 10 minutes to load, and all seems to be fine. Although for some reason AI vs AI doesn't allow facepaint damage. Unless it's just the AI doesn't beat the opponent up enough before winning. However, Human vs AI does include face paint damage. Hopefully in a patch update they may address the situation whereby face paint comes away more easily as in real life.

3 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Whilst waiting for your reply I went back into game, which took 10 minutes to load, and all seems to be fine. Although for some reason AI vs AI doesn't allow facepaint damage. Unless it's just the AI doesn't beat the opponent up enough before winning. However, Human vs AI does include face paint damage. Hopefully in a patch update they may address the situation whereby face paint comes away more easily as in real life.

Sorry for the late reply, I have found the AI doesn't punch much, punching makes the paint wear off, not grappling moves that target the head unfortunately.

Hope so too, fingers crossed, it's so hit or miss currently lol.

14 minutes ago, BeleeDat said:

Sorry for the late reply, I have found the AI doesn't punch much, punching makes the paint wear off, not grappling moves that target the head unfortunately.

Hope so too, fingers crossed, it's so hit or miss currently lol.

That's the nature of the beast. Unfortunately PC games tend to be worse than consoles for bugs, glitches, etc. What you have said about punching removing the face paint makes sense now. A shame though that they couldn't make it easier to come off but at least it does. The Sting mod is definitely better than the original however.

• Thanks 1

• BeleeDat changed the title to Dean Ambrose Shield 2018 Retro Crow Sting with fading face paint/Rick Martel WM6