Bam Bam's Creations ***RELEASED: ROYAL RUMBLE '94*** King of the Ring'95 / SummerSlam'93 /Monday Night RAW '93 /Survivor Series '93 / Wrestlemania X8 / ECW Anarchy Rulz'99 / UK Progress Arenas

BamBams Universe

ECW ANARCHY RULZ '99 Arena is released

Category: Arena 
Name: ECW Anarchy Rulz '99
Hashtags: 

• #ECW
  • #BAMBAMS_UNIVERSE
  • #ANARCHY_RULZ

ATTENTION! I did not upload a "show" this time but a single "arena". Note that you can only download them in the "Arenas" category. I only have one possible upload slot in the shows category and I will use that for the King of the Ring '95 Show. The Wrestlemania X8 will be released as an arena. Also the 3 remaining "possible" arenas will be published in the category "Arenas".

Here is a Video to my new Anarchy Rulz Arena. 

• Like 6

WRESTLEMANIA X8 (2002) Arena is released

CATEGORY: Arenas

NAME: Wrestlemania X8

HASHTAGS: 

• #WRESTLEMANIA
  • #BAMBAMS_UNIVERSE
  • #WWF

Here is a Video to my new Wrestlemania X8 Arena. 

• Like 5

Fantastic ECW and WMX8 arena releases! I personally can't wait for KOTR '95 and the '94 Royal Rumble arenas though! I have a slew of wrestlers (mods and CAWs alike) from that time period and those arenas would really piece everything together. Already enjoying your Raw, Summerslam '93, and Survior Series '93 arenas, so thank you for those too!

• Like 1

@The Anti Source

I am very happy that you like my arenas and that you also use them. The king of the ring arena should be published soon. Actually, I had it before yesterday, but I still got a suggestion for improvement I want to try to implement. I do not have the royal rumble arena anymore. I deleted them after the logo bug a few weeks ago. But I will rebuild it soon.

• Like 2

Wollte nur melden. Wenn immer ich die Arena Survivor Series starte, bleibt das Spiel hängen. Wenn ich allerdings Raw oder die anderen von dir nehme läuft alles. Nur bei Survivor Series 93 stürzt das Spiel ab.

• 2 weeks later...

KING OF THE RING (1995) Arena is released

CATEGORY: Arenas

NAME: King of the Ring '95

HASHTAGS: 

• #KING_OF_THE_RING
  • #BAMBAMS_UNIVERSE
  • #WWF

Here is a Video to my King of the Ring Arena. 

Another little info: I have recreated the missing Royal Rumble Arena and will publish it soon.

Edited by BamBams Universe
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It would be possible. The problem is ... when you copy an arena you have two identical arenas, they are indistinguishable. It would be possible that at the show then the previous arena is selected. I check this tonight and reupload it.

HBK No reason to be angry ;)

@BamBams Universe I just d/l it again & the Survivor Series arena is still link to the King of the Ring show. I think you might have to just upload the arena by itself. Im currently also having the same issue when I uploaded my NWA show but my show is linking to the Thunder arena. so annoying because I want the TBS watermark to be there for my arena.

@UtlimatePiper

But you had previously deleted the old KotR show and then only downloaded new one?

That seems to be a bug then. Presumably it comes to the error if once you had used the copy function. Actually, the correct arena is included. I have also recreated the show. 
------

So I uploaded the King of the Ring 1995 as an arena. Please check the arena. ;)

Sometimes the bugs from the game annoy me a lot. Especially at the arenas it cost me a lot of time and nerves. I had to re-create all the arenas because of the logo bug. A hearty GRMPF &%! to 2K :mad: ( :D:D)

• 2 weeks later...

@motishow When my Savegame was broken shortly after the creation of this arena, I had to recreate all the arenas I had created so far. I have to recreate the Houseshow Arena again. Unfortunately I do not have it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...