Bam Bam's Creations ***RELEASED: ROYAL RUMBLE '94*** King of the Ring'95 / SummerSlam'93 /Monday Night RAW '93 /Survivor Series '93 / Wrestlemania X8 / ECW Anarchy Rulz'99 / UK Progress Arenas

BamBams Universe

EDIT: ****THE LOGO BUG IS FIXED - MY OLDSCHOOL ARENA PROJECT IS REOPENED***

--------------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry for my bad english. Since there are unfortunately very few old school arenas on the PC and I need these arenas for my gameplay & old school universe, I decided to create a few arenas. The arenas are still in work. Since I am the first time creating arenas, my arenas will not be 1: 1 original. There will always be a few deviations, which I find visually appealing.
===============================================================================================================
SUMMERSLAM 1993 ARENA [ONLINE]

summerslam93-2.jpg

CATEGORY: Shows
HASHTAGS:
•  #WWF
• #Summerslam
•  #BamBams_Universe
===============================================================================================================
ROYAL RUMBLE 1994 ARENA  [ONLINE]

royalrumble94-1.jpg

CATEGORY: Arenas
HASHTAGS:
• #WWF
• #Royal_Rumble
• #BamBams_Universe
MONDAY NIGHT RAW ARENA 1993 / 1994 [OWN VERSION] [ONLINE]

raw93-3.jpg

HASHTAGS:
•  #WWF
• #Monday_Night_Raw
•  #BamBams_Universe
WWF HOUSE SHOW ARENA 1994 [COMING SOON]
houseshow-1.jpg
UK PROGRESS ARENA [ONLINE]

progress2.jpg

HASHTAGS:

• #PROGRESS
  • #BAMBAMS_UNIVERSE 
  • #INDY

SURVIVOR SERIES 1993 [ONLINE]

survivor4.jpg

NAME: Survivor Series '93
HASHTAGS: 

• #SURVIVOR_SERIES 
  • #BAMBAMS_UNIVERSE
  • #WWF

KING OF THE RING 1995  [ONLINE]

kotr02.jpg

NAME: King of the Ring '95
HASHTAGS: 

• #KING_OF_THE_RING
  • #BAMBAMS_UNIVERSE
  • #WWF

WRESTLEMANIA X8 (2002)  [ONLINE]

WMX8-2.jpg

NAME: Wrestlemania X8
HASHTAGS: 

• #WRESTLEMANIA
  • #BAMBAMS_UNIVERSE
  • #WWF

ECW ANARCHY RULZ '99 [ONLINE]

AnarchyRules1.jpg

CATEGORY: Arena 
NaAME: ECW Anarchy Rulz '99
HaASHTAGS: 

• #ECW 
  • #BAMBAMS_UNIVERSE 
  • #ANARCHY_RULZ
Edited by BamBams Universe
  • Like 11
  • Too Sweet 7
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

My new ROYAL RUMBLE '94 Arena (PC Version of WWE 2K18)

royalrumble94-1.jpg

royalrumble94-2.jpg

royalrumble94-3.jpg

EDIT:

Is released with the Hashtags:

#Royal_Rumble
#WWF
#Bam_Bams_Universe

You can find it in the Category "Shows"!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

Thank you @Dollarman . The first Arena (Royal Rumble '94 is now as Show released).

This is my Next Oldschool Arena. It's a Fantasy Monday Night RAW Arena in the Time of 1993 / 1994

raw93-2.jpg

raw93-3.jpg

raw93-4.jpg

raw93-5.jpg

• Like 2

I do not know if the WM IX arena can be created this year at all. But now I want to take a break with the arenas and create my universe. :) But coming soon more arenas. I am currently planning "In Your House," "Survivor Series '93," "King of the Ring '93". In my oldschool universe I am currently in front of the King of the Ring 1993 (thus after WM IX)

Oh, that does not sound good. I'm testing it.

11 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

hey I downloaded  your arenas but there are no logos for entrance , ring apron etc

So with me are also all logos available. Also someone else told me that all logos are there. You mean the Summerslam Logos? If you mean superstar-specific Titantron (for example Randy Ortons video) videos, I have disabled since it would not be possible without the stage disappears.

My arena should be used with pattern A. If you put it on B the gate disappears. It is on the Minitron and is then completely concealed by the film.  ;)

In the best case you should use the arena as it was made. Then all logos should be displayed correctly.

@MajorPayne

Apparently others have the same problem. I have decided to delete the two previously released shows from the server and re-work the shows again. It seems to be a bug from the game ... but I still have a little hope that I can avoid this bug. I work again on this Arenas and write the information here when the arenas is uploaded again.

Very annoying with 2K 

Since the logos are also invisible after a new creation of the arenas and upload for all other users, I am unfortunately forced to stop the project. I'm very sorry. I would have liked to present you a few old school arenas. :( But with this enormous bug and effort does not make sense anymore.

• 1 month later...

I do not have any arenas because I had to reset my savegame. Only the Monday Night RAW and the Summerslam Arena have been re-created so far. I can re-upload an arena for a test. The problem is, I do not even see if the arena has the logo bug. Only the others who do not have these logos can see that.