ElWaster

Hi all,

I recently created a step by step guide to preparing a face upload for WWE2K18, today I updated this document and have included a brand new template to work from too that include 10 different textures to apply to face uploads. I'm sharing it here in the hope that it will help out anyone who may be finding difficulty with the process. 

It's a PDF file that can be found here: http://docdro.id/6BWaWoC

All the best and happy creating! 

• Like 8

• Cave Waverider pinned and featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I just wanted to say thanks a lot for this . It's helped me create my own caws to a much better standard than I ever could before ( wont post them as theyre personal . ie myself ) and I urge anyone wanting to create caws , no matter how bad you think you might be at present at making them , to give this a try and you'll be pleasantly surprised by the results it helps you create . Thanks again .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would also recommend that anyone who has found this helpful, to also check out the topic and video posted by @Defract 

The video is much so easier to follow than my document and in addition, he mentions another tool in Photoshop that really adds that extra level of quality to any face uploads! 

• 3 months later...

No. Let me make a few things clear.

A. This forum does not support pirated versions. Go buy the game.
B. If you want ANY form of cc,  once again...what was it i just said? Oh right. BUY THE GAME!

Don't come here asking for help on pirated versions.

• Haha 1