Y2J11's caw thread | FINISHED |Jushin "Thunder" Liger | [Hiroshi Tanahashi | Ultimo Dragon (Two slots)]

Mr.AG

On 19.12.2017 at 3:22 AM, Vankoff said:

Bro will you return for making caws ? I really like your creations.

Hey Vankoff, I don't have much time on my hands now because of studies and work. I also found out the problem with logos disappearing, that's actually not my fault but Yukes and Visual concepts. The updates after 1.03 broke something cause I have some caws that I downloaded that also have zero logos. Sorry for responding now but I have a bit of time so I just have been downloading mods and had vacation. I have also seen other people making NJPW caws so that's great :) I hope to return, maybe next vacation I can try to create as many caws as I can and see where that leads :)  

On 3.1.2018 at 11:52 PM, wallybescotty said:

i would like to see someone make a good ultimo dragon, anychance your thinking about creating him?

I don't know but I usually see mods on him. Like I said to Vankoff I don't have much time this year well the first half of 2018.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Y2J11 said:

Hey Vankoff, I don't have much time on my hands now because of studies and work. I also found out the problem with logos disappearing, that's actually not my fault but Yukes and Visual concepts. The updates after 1.03 broke something cause I have some caws that I downloaded that also have zero logos. Sorry for responding now but I have a bit of time so I just have been downloading mods and had vacation. I have also seen other people making NJPW caws so that's great :) I hope to return, maybe next vacation I can try to create as many caws as I can and see where that leads :)  

I don't know but I usually see mods on him. Like I said to Vankoff I don't have much time this year well the first half of 2018.

I completely understand your schedule.   And you do very good CAWs is why I asked :)

8 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

I completely understand your schedule.   And you do very good CAWs is why I asked :)

Since you guys somehow motivated me and I also watched NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12....damn you i'm gonna make Ultimo Dragon this weekend. I'm already making a WCW attire of his a quite famous one. I will also try on the one from WCW/Japan Supershow III. I can finally say screw everything and do it this weekend. This is a joyful moment for me lol:D

• Glorious 1

Ultimo Dragon W.I.P:

I'll try to finish this early sunday. Ultimo Dragon needs another attire so i'll look up which one looks great cause he had green, cyan, red, black, gold and more but if you people have any ideas feel free to ask me questions on the caws and it would also be very helpful if you gave me constructive criticism on Ultimo Dragon so I can make a great caw. 

e76e7.png

Edited by Y2J11
  • Like 4

54 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Ultimo Dragon looks beast! If you need another suggestion for an attire, perhaps his WWE 2004 run? I always thought he was sooo underused during that time. Also... welcome back dude! :D

Thanks bro and I see how many caws you have made and I have downloaded all of them hehe :) 

I agree with you they underused him badly :/

Are you thinking of about his WWE debut attire? The one that has lighter dark blue with glitterish look and shines cause i'm making that one now

Reference video: 

Ultimo Dragon looks great, thanks. Welcome back!

And can you solve the Liger's blue attire mask logo problem? Then we can play great one Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs Ultimo Dragon match. :)

Edited by Nightrain3

9 hours ago, Nightrain3 said:

Ultimo Dragon looks great, thanks. Welcome back!

And can you solve the Liger's blue attire mask logo problem? Then we can play great one Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs Ultimo Dragon match. :)

Thank brother :)

About Liger's issue I really can't do nothing about it. Yukes and 2K messed up after 1.03. I downloaded many caws and their logos were gone and even at that I wanted his entrance attire but somehow because of him having long hair it's restricted :( 

Edited by Y2J11
  • Thanks 1

Ultimo Dragon's WWE attire is done and his moveset is complete I only have to do his entrance. I want your opinions on his WWE attire look and before I upload the caw should I also give him the same upper body accessory that looks like his pads (it's actually a scarf but it looks similar)

After many hours of tweaking and creating a great move-set for him just like his move-set in real life. I recommend you to use his old WCW theme and I can upload it here as a wem if you want to. Anyways here is the picture of him:

n998F.jpg

• Like 2

Ultimo Dragon has been uploaded with everything from move-set to victory. I recommend you guys to use his 2nd WCW theme cause that is his best theme. If you want more attires of his I can try to recreate them so let me know if you want that :) 

Here is how he looks now:

WCW and WAR slot

n4Eai.jpg

WWE slot:

n4PK1.png

Edited by Y2J11
  • Like 3

just a question man. does ultimo have the same move set??

Edit:

Man i downloaded them both and I mixes their attires. The problem is, some images didnt show up. In the retro the images on the mask and chest are gone.

Edited by likemike023
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, likemike023 said:

just a question man. does ultimo have the same move set??

Edit:

Man i downloaded them both and I mixes their attires. The problem is, some images didnt show up. In the retro the images on the mask and chest are gone.

Hey, I think  I have found the problem with logos disappearing thanks to this gentleman and some other individuals:

I'll have to upload all my logos back and take down the caws. I see the problem now. 2K haven't even given us information on this problem. I'll have to take down Ultimo Dragon asap an reapply the logos!

4 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

i dig all the ultimo dragon attires, my fave is the sparkle blue and the wcw ones are a toss up, i like aspects of both.

I'm glad you like them :)

Are all the logos intact? There was a problem with logos so I had to reupload them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3.2.2018 at 10:50 PM, ahmedmedo07 said:

hey man could you reupload liger blue attire it seem his mask has been removed 

I forgot about that..damnit. I'll have to fix that and reupload him. Sorry for that :|

• Glorious 1