Wimpy

3 hours ago, Guest ForRealz567 said:

See NO MORRISON at all

I don’t know what he’s talking about. I do see Morrison

29 minutes ago, Crimson said:

Best Morrison I seen this year so far tbh.

I agree this may be the best Morrison I’ve seen this year. Great work.

Edited by TakeAChance

8 hours ago, Wimpy said:

Thanks guys! One last update for the night.

2wpnyb8.jpg

Dude, I have to have this Morrison. I’ve been a huge fan of his since watching him as John Hennigan on Tough Enough, hoping he’d win. Then he did. Every year I wait for the guy that makes the best Morrison, no one seems to be able to capture his face, but I must say, you’ve done a fantastic job on him. 

10 hours ago, Wimpy said:

Thanks guys! One last update for the night.

2wpnyb8.jpg

def a better morrison... the nose though. I dunno how to explain it, maybe aim the tip angle downward a tiny bit or maybe just lower the nose a very small amount? Then again I dunno how the side view looks, maybe it's angled down already and to do so would compromise something else?

morrison-1787657.jpg

Edited by whiteowl1986

3 hours ago, whiteowl1986 said:

def a better morrison... the nose though. I dunno how to explain it, maybe aim the tip angle downward a tiny bit or maybe just lower the nose a very small amount? Then again I dunno how the side view looks, maybe it's angled down already and to do so would compromise something else?

morrison-1787657.jpg

Yeah moving it down further compromises the side morph. In a lot of his photos he angles his head downward slightly, hence the shadows under his brow and nose. 

1 hour ago, TakeAChance said:

Any update on this? I gotta have this Morrison. Looks great!

Still working on things, like the last suggestion above. Also working on entrance attire. Other than that it's final. Probably be Wednesday or Thursday though before any upload.

I saw this guy post this and thought you could use it as a reference maybe angle the nose down a bit no disrespect intended i love your morrison it's looking great would just tweak thw nose and darken a little as others have said

28 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I saw this guy post this and thought you could use it as a reference maybe angle the nose down a bit no disrespect intended i love your morrison it's looking great would just tweak thw nose and darken a little as others have said

Lol, ok. That makes sense. Without context I was confused as to why you posted that. Thank you for the suggestion.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

2mpzrdd.jpg

IMO, Wimpy, your Morrison already looks better than this one. I guess I’m not seeing the part about angling the nose down. This one, his face looks chubbier, and Morrison’s face isn’t chubby. 

Comparing your Morrison to the picture of him that was posted, I’d say the skin tone is just about right on it as well. I can honestly say that yours is the best Morrison I’ve seen in the past 3 games. 

Edited by TakeAChance

1 hour ago, whiteowl1986 said:

this is what I was telling you :huh: :'(

I still feel the same way about the nose. Wasn't agreeing with his post, just explaining my initial reaction. You guys have been very cool to me, and even if I disagree, I won't be a jerk about it. I do appreciate your suggestion plus the ref too.