Wimpy

Update to first post, Strickland v2.0 has been uploaded for a bit, new preview for All Ego Ethan Page v2.0

"All Ego" Ethan Page 2.0 Preview-
4g2dm9.png

Shane Strickland 2.0 Uploaded-
Credit to @WallsOfJericurl for the tattoo and attire textures.
b7xs9v.png
Tags:
Shane Strickland

Swerve

Wimpy

I think both faces still need a tiny bit of work, but that's the hardest thing for me to get sorted even with my own face, so no shade. Those are looking amazing otherwise. 

Strickland looks great. Not sure about Page's face. I think the first one you already created looks better. Not sure though.

Any updates on your Adam Page btw? 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Best Since Day One said:

Strickland looks great. Not sure about Page's face. I think the first one you already created looks better. Not sure though.

Any updates on your Adam Page btw? 

On 5/11/2018 at 9:53 AM, Victor Evans said:

I think both faces still need a tiny bit of work, but that's the hardest thing for me to get sorted even with my own face, so no shade. Those are looking amazing otherwise. 

Still working on Adam Page, not quite where I want him to be face wise yet.
I've attached the below pics with a better look at Ethan Page's face. In my opinion his face is better than the previous version, and he is just much cleaner texture and morphing wise.

xer60i.jpg
4gnhb7.jpg

I'd actually like to see a really solid, dead on Sami Callihan myself. Seems like he's been oddly skipped over by other talented caw makers. Weird. Better face? Yeah, I'd say so. But the other version was solid enough already too though. Looking forward to seeing the finished result. 

11 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Looks good for a Caw.

when coming Sami Callihan?

5 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

I'd actually like to see a really solid, dead on Sami Callihan myself. Seems like he's been oddly skipped over by other talented caw makers. Weird. Better face? Yeah, I'd say so. But the other version was solid enough already too though. Looking forward to seeing the finished result. 

After ACH and Hangman, I'm going to redo the Callihan face texture. His PWG attire slot is done minus the tattoos, will be doing the more current impact attire in slot 2. Just waiting on some logos to finish him, but the extra time might mean a better face.

As far as Ethan Page, that was made before the Defract face tutorial really improved my game, same as Strickland. Two of my favorite indy guys and I felt as though I could improve them, which is why I went back on those 2. Page and Strickland look so much better in gameplay now than my previous versions, and they don't seem as out of place anymore when compared to other good CAWs and in game models. Don't know if I will be revisiting any other CAWs, except maybe Brian Cage.

• Like 1

I'd love see another attempt on Brian Cage. I'm not saying that he is not well made or anything like that but I think you have improved a lot since the time you created him and I believe that the second version of him is going to be even better. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Best Since Day One said:

I'd love see another attempt on Brian Cage. I'm not saying that he is not well made or anything like that but I think you have improved a lot since the time you created him and I believe that the second version of him is going to be even better. :)

Yeah, I think the logos made by @Cuey82 are too good not to use, and I think that at the time I did the best I could. The challenge will be finding good face photos of Cage, but with him being in Impact I should be solid. I've gotten pretty lucky that a lot of the guys I've wanted to make have been working Impact or MLW which both have good camera work. Has made it a lot easier.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 9:09 PM, Wimpy said:

I've been previewing ACH on Twitter, thought I'd show some images here.
ACH1.jpg
ACH2.jpg

As someone who was trained to wrestle by ACH (and several other wrestlers at AAPW) this is fucking awesome. (Full disclaimer: I don't wrestle. After about half a year of school I decided my place in the wrestling world was not as a wrestler.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Update to first post with final preview of Ethan Page 2.0 with new attires, new face textures, and new body texture. Updated face and body morphing too. Also, for anyone who doesn't follow me on twitter, ACH is uploaded. Search Wimpy on CC.
Page_Final_Preview.png

• Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

2 minutes ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

Awesome work! I know we are months away from 2k19 but I was wondering if you have any idea on your first batch of creations?

Thanks! Not sure yet on 2k19. I think I've found my niche making indy wrestlers and might start there. Will definitely transfer Ethan Page, Strickland, Simon Grimm, and ACH. Once I get Callihan down, he might be my first for 2k19 as I feel he would get some good download numbers. Would be nice to get out of bronze quickly next year.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

4 hours ago, Wimpy said:

Thanks! Not sure yet on 2k19. I think I've found my niche making indy wrestlers and might start there. Will definitely transfer Ethan Page, Strickland, Simon Grimm, and ACH. Once I get Callihan down, he might be my first for 2k19 as I feel he would get some good download numbers. Would be nice to get out of bronze quickly next year.

Callahan is a perfect choice as your first Caw..he's red hot right now in the indies, he will definitely be lots of ppl request. OVE would be great to have with Callahan. I would love to see zachary wentz and dezmond xavier.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 11:36 PM, Wimpy said:

Yeah, sorry for the lack of updates! He's still being worked on

Awesome to hear and can't to use him whenever he's release :D

On 5/30/2018 at 7:15 PM, JonnyKarate said:

You found your mojo man, your new realeses and reworks are top notch champ

Thanks a lot man!

On 5/31/2018 at 2:03 PM, EvolutionIV said:

Awesome to hear and can't to use him whenever he's release :D

For sure, will update here when I have another Hangman preview.

On 5/31/2018 at 8:36 PM, Mrmorbid81 said:

How is Callihan coming along brother? 

Chugging along, 70-75% done.