Wimpy

Sorry for the lack of updates man. Entire management team at my job was let go so I've been working crazy hours. I've been able to do logo work, but haven't added it to the CAW yet. Expect another week or 2 of slow or no updates. Sorry to everyone waiting, definitely will be finishing the CAWs I've previewed here.

Been a crazy month or so. Got married, got the flu, then came into work one day and didn't have a boss, lol.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

2 hours ago, Wimpy said:

Sorry for the lack of updates man. Entire management team at my job was let go so I've been working crazy hours. I've been able to do logo work, but haven't added it to the CAW yet. Expect another week or 2 of slow or no updates. Sorry to everyone waiting, definitely will be finishing the CAWs I've previewed here.

Been a crazy month or so. Got married, got the flu, then came into work one day and didn't have a boss, lol.

Then u be da boss man! Congrats on ur wedding!

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

15 minutes ago, JonnyKarate said:

Could you update Shane Strickland’s face? He had dark spots on his nostrils

For sure, wasn't aware of that. I'll pull him down and re-up once I can get it fixed

Things are going well. I have all of Brody's upper body tattoos done, and now I just have his left leg tattoos. After that I'll do the entrance vest and he's done. Should be done by the end of the week. I'm back! 

Gonna finish King, fix Shane, finish Page, EC3, and Callihan then move forward on a few more. I'll still have 2-3 more slots and I want to hit at least 20 uploads before finishing up for the year.

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

New Brody preview, I'm back and plan on finishing up the CAWs I've previewed and a few more. Brody upload will be this week. The great news is that he's fun to play with. The bad news is that if you want Brody, you may need to clear some logo space, lol.
Brody_Preview.png

• Like 2
  • Glorious 2

2 hours ago, JonnyKarate said:

How’s Brody and Strickland coming along?

Brody has been uploaded! Just haven't been able to show him on here yet. Strickland may take some more time. Having trouble figuring out the issue, and may have just created a better face texture for him.

• Like 1

He was well-worth the wait Wimpy. Thank you so much for finishing him up and uploading him for all of us.

Btw kids, he comes in about 22 logos, 23 if you count his face. 

Updates to first post with Swerve 2.0 and Brody King upload info

Shane Strickland 2.0 Preview-
Still credit to @WallsOfJericurl for the tattoo and attire textures. Just created a new face texture, and worked with the face and body morph a lot. Much happier so far.
Strickland2_0.png

Brody King Uploaded-
Brody_Final.png
Tags:
Brody King
PWG
Wimpy

11 hours ago, Wimpy said:

Updates to first post with Swerve 2.0 and Brody King upload info

Shane Strickland 2.0 Preview-
Still credit to @WallsOfJericurl for the tattoo and attire textures. Just created a new face texture, and worked with the face and body morph a lot. Much happier so far.
Strickland2_0.png

Brody King Uploaded-
Brody_Final.png
Tags:
Brody King
PWG
Wimpy

Can you do help my caw

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, DanielArms said:

Oh Ok do you upload logos for Anthoner caws

Not to be rude man, but when I say I don't have the time, that means that with working on my own CAWs, my work life, and my personal life, there isn't really any extra time to help out others with their CAWs. I've made a few face textures for people, but those are rare exceptions for people I know are trying to put in the work. If you're new to making CAWs, just try and work at making your own textures, it's hard but you will eventually get the hang of it. If you need help or have requests, there is a specific section in this forum for requests, and another for WWE 2k18 general chat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wimpy said:

Not to be rude man, but when I say I don't have the time, that means that with working on my own CAWs, my work life, and my personal life, there isn't really any extra time to help out others with their CAWs. I've made a few face textures for people, but those are rare exceptions for people I know are trying to put in the work. If you're new to making CAWs, just try and work at making your own textures, it's hard but you will eventually get the hang of it. If you need help or have requests, there is a specific section in this forum for requests, and another for WWE 2k18 general chat.

I get it man I was talking about the ones you made already 

4 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Damn sure blew that updated Shane Strickland out of the water Wimpy! Thanks for making and sharing. 

Thanks for downloading and following along. Think I've found my niche in the community making Indy guys that aren't getting too much attention here.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

On 4/18/2018 at 11:49 AM, Wimpy said:

Taking a day or two to figure out the next move. Still working on Hangman, but also making up my mind for the next one.

When you create caws not all of them are real wrestlers right