Wimpy

8 hours ago, swayback8 said:

I'd like to see a good EC3.

Razaback looks like he has a promising one in the works. 

Obviously Dave and Jake Christ after Sami. Eli Drake would be cool Dezmond Xavier, Jack Evans, Angelico,

Edited by noj222

8 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

Both Rapboy and HolyRavi in addition to Gaz have made good Ospreays too, he's been made well by 3 different caw makers, soon to be 4th with Ryee's.

Peronally I use Rapboys with Holy Ravi's spiderman attire imported over and changed the hair to Gazs and added custom Nips :)

I saw those & the attires were good but faces needed a bit of work

I have opened up the polling on my Twitter. @WimpyCAWs
You have limited options with a poll on Twitter, so I chose the 3 most requested options, and left another option for other. Poll will remain open until midnight PST tomorrow night.

Edited by Wimpy

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, raw316 said:

Can’t wait for that Adam page. All the ones on cc right now just don’t look right. Good luck. 

I feel the exact same way about those Page caws too. Well-made, but still not 100% perfect. Same goes for EC3. A few have tried, but none have really nailed it like this guy has.

Edited by Mrmorbid81
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bipolar23 said:

Stoked for that Brody. 

When's he going up? 

Hes the closest CAW that I have to being complete. With that said still a lot of tattoo work to do. Other than tattoos, his ring attire is complete. Maybe by the end of the weekend, but not 100% sure.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

13 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Take your time man. Can't rush perfection, ha ha. 

Lol, idk about that, but I do think Brody is shaping up to be one of my best CAWs so far. With all of his tattoos and somewhat limited reference pics, he has been like a CAW boot camp, haha.

• Like 1

He trained at Santino Bros academy in California and has been wrestling for some good Indy shows like MLW, DEFY, and PCW among others. He is a beast in the ring, seen him twice live and he's my current favorite Indy wrestler.

3 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

Double post :/

By all accounts according to twitter Brody did great tonight at PWG and got "please come back" chants!

Photo of him at PWG, not sure if you're making this attire too?

IMG_20180217_045828.jpg

Based on screenshots I've seen, what he wore at PWG is the same attire he wore at some recent MLW shows, which is what I'm doing for him.
Update to first post
znmzxe.png

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

6 hours ago, Wimpy said:

Based on screenshots I've seen, what he wore at PWG is the same attire he wore at some recent MLW shows, which is what I'm doing for him.
Update to first post
znmzxe.png

This really has to be your finest work yet, you even got the unfinished Cerberus tattoo correctly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for lack of updates man! Came down with the flu Saturday and I'm still fighting it. Not to sound like a baby but this has been one of the most difficult weeks I've ever had. Never been this sick. Hope to get back to CAWing at the beginning of next week.

• Like 2