Wimpy

• 2 weeks later...

I think the jaw/chin should be a bit wider, but this is pretty damn perfect. Getting the face shapes right is the hardest thing for me, so I don't have any better specific advice on touching that up. Everything else looks right tho.

• Like 2

Just as a heads up, Cage went up last night. The share feature on my PS4 keeps giving me an error, so I haven't been able to put updated pics.

Tags:
Brian Cage
The Machine
Wimpy

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 2

Update to first post with new Gotch previews. Will have 2 new attires, no Vaudevillains attires. The first version of Gotch will be pulled by Saturday morning US time. The new Gotch will be up by the end of the weekend.

Simon Gotch/Grimm 2.0 Preview
Gotch_V2_Preview.png

• Like 1

Just wanted to say that your caws are amazing. I know with wwe 2k19 due out in October by any chance can you make more of the Mlw roster. if you know who they are I just watch them on YouTube since I don't get bein sports. If you can I am looking for kotto Brazil, jimmy Yuta, Jason Cade, mike parrow and the dirty blondes if you don't plan on making anymore after gotch 2.0 I completely understand. then maybe can you try them on wwe 2k19

34 minutes ago, sxepunk83 said:

Just wanted to say that your caws are amazing. I know with wwe 2k19 due out in October by any chance can you make more of the Mlw roster. if you know who they are I just watch them on YouTube since I don't get bein sports. If you can I am looking for kotto Brazil, jimmy Yuta, Jason Cade, mike parrow and the dirty blondes if you don't plan on making anymore after gotch 2.0 I completely understand. then maybe can you try them on wwe 2k19

I love MLW, that being said I'm not to keen on creating too many from the MLW undercard. I've made ACH, Brody King, Shane Strickland, and I'm still working on Gotch, Callihan, and Janela. Not sure if anyone else from MLW is in the cards. MAYBE MJF or Teddy Hart, but no promises

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

These latest caws are amazing! I hope you are coming back when 2k19 drops, and if you do who are your first batch of creations?

I'm pretty sure I know who my first release will be. I feel like I'm going to recreate a lot of my later CAWs from this year in 2k19. Stay tuned!

3 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

With your Rush looking this good, damn I can't wait to see how good your Sami Callihan's going to look. 

Thanks for hanging in there on Callihan! It's happened twice with him so far, where I get stuck, and instead of bashing my head to problem solve I move on to another creation. It's helped me a lot as I feel like my quality keeps improving. Hopefully when he is released he will up to a similar quality as my last few releases.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2018 at 11:44 PM, Wimpy said:

I'm pretty sure I know who my first release will be. I feel like I'm going to recreate a lot of my later CAWs from this year in 2k19. Stay tuned!

Thanks for hanging in there on Callihan! It's happened twice with him so far, where I get stuck, and instead of bashing my head to problem solve I move on to another creation. It's helped me a lot as I feel like my quality keeps improving. Hopefully when he is released he will up to a similar quality as my last few releases.

I don't doubt he will be Wimpy, not at all. In fact I'm saving up some logo space for just him when he drops.