ThePacmanClassic's: Vader '15 Uploaded!

ThePacmanClassic

Hey this is a question no one has asked just yet.... if someone already did I cannot fully recall.... buuuuut as it pertains to your 2017 Rey Jr.. under the attire tops is he equipped with his upper body / torso and back tats? Cannot currently check for myself because my crappy little shih tzu decided to use my PS4 as a fire hydrant and had to get another system which I plan to do in a couple hours (Cyber Monday! Jerome Happy!)

Also what's the status on Juvi?

Edited by AngelicDiablo

On November 27, 2017 at 4:34 AM, AngelicDiablo said:

Hey this is a question no one has asked just yet.... if someone already did I cannot fully recall.... buuuuut as it pertains to your 2017 Rey Jr.. under the attire tops is he equipped with his upper body / torso and back tats? Cannot currently check for myself because my crappy little shih tzu decided to use my PS4 as a fire hydrant and had to get another system which I plan to do in a couple hours (Cyber Monday! Jerome Happy!)

Also what's the status on Juvi?

It has no chest stomach tattoo. Sorry to hear about your PS4. Juventud will be uploaded at least by Sunday.

On November 28, 2017 at 12:29 PM, Alex™ said:

Can you reupload current Rey please? :( It's missing logos on his 2nd attire, the chest logo for the ring attire, the logo on the left glove and the 2 logos that covers the eyes of his mask. Thanks

You're the first to note this. You possibly have the old glitched version. Please try re download it.

1 hour ago, Alex™ said:

No it even said in the description that it's the fixed logo version

Understood. If a few more individuals say the same then it will get re-uploaded. I also I do not know when the next patch gets released which there might be a chance it should hopefully solve the glitch.

I plan to have Juventud Guerrera and Rey Mysterio early 2010's uploaded at least by Sunday.

On 12/1/2017 at 10:42 PM, Bdizz5454 said:

Rey weighs 275# that’s not correct may want to fix this. 

Thanks for noticing. I got it down to 175lbs the true weight in my two latest Rey Mysterio uploads. Big update today, currently getting screenshots.

Then Jack Swagger is next, I need to make eyes larger. 2nd attire might have shorter hair. I'm all up for attire requests & feedback.

could you please do booker t's 2012 vs cody rhodes  attire i would really like that and being pushy im just ash thanks for your time have a nice day

i meant to say not being pushy and thank you for time

5 hours ago, Joewells said:

could you please do booker t's 2012 vs cody rhodes  attire i would really like that and being pushy im just ash thanks for your time have a nice day

i meant to say not being pushy and thank you for time

TLC '12, Raw Dec 26th '12, Royal Rumble '11  it shall be.

Edited by ThePacmanClassic

I love the Batman Rey and the Sugar Skull/Day of the Dead Rey. I'm currently using your ECW '08/09 (whatev) Rey. You have any plans to do WCW versions, with the ?s and all that? Skinner, nearly no tats ... if not, that's cool - ECW Rey is close enough and looks great.

24 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

I love the Batman Rey and the Sugar Skull/Day of the Dead Rey. I'm currently using your ECW '08/09 (whatev) Rey. You have any plans to do WCW versions, with the ?s and all that? Skinner, nearly no tats ... if not, that's cool - ECW Rey is close enough and looks great.

yeah i second this. i have nearly no use for a current/post wcw rey except for ruthless aggression era but yeah i could use a decent wcw rey

32 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah i second this. i have nearly no use for a current/post wcw rey except for ruthless aggression era but yeah i could use a decent wcw rey

I'm going to mix and match the Sugar Skull mask with the ECW bottom, delete all the tats and remove the EG arm bands and see how it looks.

Just now, cdiebold1 said:

I'm going to mix and match the Sugar Skull mask with the ECW bottom, delete all the tats and remove the EG arm bands and see how it looks.

cool let me know

25 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

Those turned out awesomely.

Christian Cage updated final images 1st post. Thanks and there could be a chance of logo glitch yet again. If it happens please notify here.