ThePacmanClassic's: Vader '15 Uploaded!

ThePacmanClassic

On 12/16/2017 at 1:22 AM, cdiebold1 said:

I love the Batman Rey and the Sugar Skull/Day of the Dead Rey. I'm currently using your ECW '08/09 (whatev) Rey. You have any plans to do WCW versions, with the ?s and all that? Skinner, nearly no tats ... if not, that's cool - ECW Rey is close enough and looks great.

Correct. Currently it's work in progress. Has nearly no tattoos, skinnier, different entrance & lower attributes.

• Too Sweet 1

Hey Pacman i got your 07 Nash, and that juvi looks great. like what you did. shame you can't put the closed eye design over the eyes but that was great. i think i may be able to use your juvi as a retro. 

13 hours ago, Joewells said:

a classic could you do a clash of Champions Randy Orton updated look but not with the in-game model it would be very much appreciated thank you for your time

Sorry but I don't have any plans or interest on not with in-game model.

11 hours ago, Jai said:

Hey Pacman i got your 07 Nash, and that juvi looks great. like what you did. shame you can't put the closed eye design over the eyes but that was great. i think i may be able to use your juvi as a retro. 

Thank you. I was and still am currently unaware how to enlarge the eye of the part of the mask texture.

42 minutes ago, ThePacmanClassic said:

Sorry but I don't have any plans or interest on not with in-game model.

Thank you. I was and still am currently unaware how to enlarge the eye of the part of the mask texture.

ii'm considering taking the juvi mask texture i have and try to add it over yours and i'll let you know what it comes out to

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Hellrazor70 said:

How's the A-Train coming along? I need this to go with your Tomko!

Giant Bernard got delayed unfortunately. It is ready yet I don't have textures for it. I'm still waiting as 2 weeks ago I asked WolfgangJT to convert his Xbox version as Bhangra_Man said he is not or anybody else is not converting it this game at least. In the meanwhile I will create other thing(s).