5 hours ago, likemike023 said:

Man what material is that? is it plastic? did you try vinyl? either way its good for me though

The material on the left is carbon fiber which gave that pattern and on the right it's rubber.

56 minutes ago, GerryKeogh said:

Looks like plastic :D

Now that there will be a great Crash Holly, you can focus on APA Faarooq after you genius Alberto!

Just kidding, thanks for the Crash Holly advice :D

It is carbon fiber. You're welcome.

Edited by Rhuanico99

22 minutes ago, Brutal Fanatic said:

so when are you uploading Alberto del rio? and i think the rubber one looks better..

I'll probably upload him today. Only have to switch all the logos with new versions of them so they don't get the logo glitch and he's done.

• Like 1

Would you mind to add the male Radicalz to your "CAW to do"-List? There are several nice Benoits out there but noone seems to be brave enough for a Malenko or Saturn :D

Edited by GerryKeogh

4 hours ago, GerryKeogh said:

Would you mind to add the male Radicalz to your "CAW to do"-List? There are several nice Benoits out there but noone seems to be brave enough for a Malenko or Saturn :D

I'm sorry but I'm not planning on doing anyone from older generations of wrestling. I'm trying to do guys from the current wrestling industry.

Woken Matt Hardy has been uploaded to CC. #RHUANICO99 to find him. Don't forget to set as an alternate attire once you download him.

I'll post all of his screenshots later this week.

DTssjSeWsAA0xSe.jpg

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

awesomess! on "woken" matt hardy, no i just need to inject his music and replace yet another lame generic theme lol what are your plans for jeff being that we cant do facepaint on the actual characters in the game?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, likemike023 said:

nice work man!!

Thanks!

13 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

awesomess! on "woken" matt hardy, no i just need to inject his music and replace yet another lame generic theme lol what are your plans for jeff being that we cant do facepaint on the actual characters in the game?

Thanks! I'm going to make a Brother Nero attire without the paint and his wrestlemania return attire.

13 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

That Woken Matt Hardy is...

tenor.gif

Ahahahah Thanks! 

Update on Jeff Hardy:

-First attire is done, only missing his entrance gear. It's a shame that I can't add any face paint to him...;

-2nd attire will be his WM 33 attire. Any feedback is welcome!

DTxQx8_WsAENP7b.jpg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, bogard said:

How can I download them? a greeting

Hey man! Just go to your game's main menu, go to community creations, go to the search bar, search #RHUANICO99 and you'll find all of my creations there.

Brother Nero/WM 33 Jeff Hardy has been uploaded to CC. #RHUANICO99 to find him. Don't forget to set as an alternate attire once you download him.

I'll post all of their screenshots tomorrow.

DT2YnrmWsAA9xaE.jpg

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1