1 hour ago, devinriverra said:

@Rhuanico99 Hey when are you planning to reupload mysterio and adam cole ?can you please give us a date or something..

I've just uploaded CM Punk and all of his logos work without any glitches or problems. So I'll try to reupload Cole & Mysterio as soon as I can with no logo glitch. Maybe even today.

As I've said, CM Punk has already been uploaded to CC without any glitches so I'm going to reupload Mysterio and Cole hopefully without any problems as well.

Punk's screenshots have been added to the first page of this topic. Btw I picked the bald attire for the face photo screenshot so that the hair doesn't get in the way of the face preview.

DN0dWqkWkAE4D6R.jpg

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

34 minutes ago, devinriverra said:

dude your caws are great what are you releasing next any specific wrestler ?

Thanks! I'm going to release Suicide today and then I'll reupload Cole and Mysterio without the logo glitch.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2017 at 3:50 AM, Rhuanico99 said:

I know that the logos don't show up. It's a glitch that is affecting a lot of caws including my own. Once I'm done with Punk, if all his logos show up correctly, I'll reupload Mysterio and Adam Cole using the same method.

cool, ive had some issues with my CAWs aswell, mainly because i accidentally deleted my backup textures from 17, my Punk is annoys me, i loved the one i made on 17, but this years the tats came out to bold and the face looked like crap,  my stiener came out good thought and my hogan looked decent.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

As I've said, CM Punk has already been uploaded to CC without any glitches so I'm going to reupload Mysterio and Cole hopefully without any problems as well.

Punk's screenshots have been added to the first page of this topic. Btw I picked the bald attire for the face photo screenshot so that the hair doesn't get in the way of the face preview.

DN0dWqkWkAE4D6R.jpg

Excellent work on CM Punk.  If i didn't know it was a CC, I would've mistaken it for an in game model.  Also great work on Suicide.  I'm going to have to download yours to replace the one I had.  Glad you didn't get discouraged after the Mysterio incident.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Nikolasgr said:

great suicide

Glad you like it!

36 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

cool, ive had some issues with my CAWs aswell, mainly because i accidentally deleted my backup textures from 17, my Punk is annoys me, i loved the one i made on 17, but this years the tats came out to bold and the face looked like crap,  my stiener came out good thought and my hogan looked decent.

Cool, wish you the best of luck with your caws!

26 minutes ago, Freon said:

Excellent work on CM Punk.  If i didn't know it was a CC, I would've mistaken it for an in game model.  Also great work on Suicide.  I'm going to have to download yours to replace the one I had.  Glad you didn't get discouraged after the Mysterio incident.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm really happy everyone you guys seem to enjoy my caws.

I did get a bit annoyed by the glitch but I found a way for it to work without any problems. So the only one missing the fix is Mysterio and he'll be working properly once I reupload him with new textures.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Cole has just been uploaded without the logo glitch. Just search #RHUANICO99 on CC and you'll find 2 Adam Cole's made by me. Download the one that says *UPDATED* on the description. Here's a preview of what the updated one looks like:

DN4oTheWsAImJ4e.jpg

Edited by Rhuanico99
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Glad you like it!

Cool, wish you the best of luck with your caws!

Thanks for the kind words! I'm really happy everyone you guys seem to enjoy my caws.

I did get a bit annoyed by the glitch but I found a way for it to work without any problems. So the only one missing the fix is Mysterio and he'll be working properly once I reupload him with new textures.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Cole has just been uploaded without the logo glitch. Just search #RHUANICO99 on CC and you'll find 2 Adam Cole's made by me. Download the one that says *UPDATED* on the description. Here's a preview of what the updated one looks like:

DN4oTheWsAImJ4e.jpg

Just downloaded your Adam Cole, its the best on there.  i await a better Mysterio i'd like to see someone make the Lucha Underground Rey, with the sleave tat, but i'd be content if the one you have had the tats show, the face morph is SPOT ON!

5 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

Just downloaded your Adam Cole, its the best on there.  i await a better Mysterio i'd like to see someone make the Lucha Underground Rey, with the sleave tat, but i'd be content if the one you have had the tats show, the face morph is SPOT ON!

I'll reupload my Mysterio with the all of his tattoos showing soon so stay tuned. Thanks btw!

6 hours ago, Gamie said:

how to download this mod?

This isn't a mod. It's a created wrestler in-game. So to download this you have to go to the game's main menu and search on Community Creations for #RHUANICO99 and you'll find all of my caws.

@wallybescotty He's here!

Rey Mysterio has just been reuploaded without the logo glitch. Just search #RHUANICO99 on CC and you'll find 2 Mysterio's made by me. Download the one that says *UPDATED* on the description. Here's a preview of what the updated one looks like:

DOCqAPDWkAEkd6w.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Just downloaded and I can confirm that your updated Rey Mysterio indeed DOESN'T have the logo glitch anymore! Thanks for the update man! Now your Mysterio will get the justice he deserves! :D

Thanks for the great feedback!