6 hours ago, Vankoff said:

Your Mysterio is great but his attires logos don't exist in the ring and entrance.

Thanks! I'm aware of that glitch and I'm reporting it to 2K hoping they can fix that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The glitch in which the logos of my caws and other people's caws disappear has already been reported to 2K and they replied to me telling me they'll look into it and reply with an update soon. So I'll post any news on that bug here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Man that sucks, your Rey Mysterio CAW was amazing and when I downloaded him, I was so sad to see the logos glitch. 2K really needs to fix this ASAP.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm really sad that you can't use him but I'm hoping 2k is going to patch this.

8 hours ago, nicomoto2014 said:

I think your logos are glitched, if I remember correctly. Both of the Caws don’t have them once downloaded

It's not just my logos. A lot of caws are having this problem and I have already contacted 2k to fix this.

Hi! i downloaded your Rey Mysterio caw... but his logo/ tattoo's are not appearing in my game. btw i downloaded other wrestlers caw which works perfectly. do you know why this is happening? 

41 minutes ago, Tanvir786 said:

Hi! i downloaded your Rey Mysterio caw... but his logo/ tattoo's are not appearing in my game. btw i downloaded other wrestlers caw which works perfectly. do you know why this is happening? 

Thanks for downloading! I don't know why this is happening but the problem has already been directed to 2k and they're trying to solve it. I'm sorry that you can't use him.

I read in 2k forums that there is no solution to uploaded Caws, you must fix. You must fix by grouping or re uploading I think, a shame... some Caws are fine while some have this same problem

10 hours ago, nicomoto2014 said:

I read in 2k forums that there is no solution to uploaded Caws, you must fix. You must fix by grouping or re uploading I think, a shame... some Caws are fine while some have this same problem

There is no solution at the moment but there maybe one in the future.

Ur texture are missing from ur caws because you didn't size them properly.
They need to be exactly 512x512 or 256x256.
Just resize the textures and reupload the caws.
This is no bug and 2K won't fix anything...especially on pc.

• Like 1

Great caws! i really like the adam cole :) 

are you gonna make the rest of undisputed era?

i agree with @rhazzy, an update wont fix the bugged logos.

before uploading your logos to 2k, resize them by pressing them in photo shop or paint.net to exactly 512 x 512/ 256x256 / 128x 128

Edited by JonasSlasher

12 hours ago, ZatanicGC said:

wat da!! adam cole looks perfect! 

thank for your works dude

Thanks @ZatanicGC !

12 hours ago, rhazzy said:

Ur texture are missing from ur caws because you didn't size them properly.
They need to be exactly 512x512 or 256x256.
Just resize the textures and reupload the caws.
This is no bug and 2K won't fix anything...especially on pc.

Thanks @rhazzy ! I'll try that with CM Punk and see if it works. But what about the face photo? What size do I make it?

2 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

Great caws! i really like the adam cole :) 

are you gonna make the rest of undisputed era?

i agree with @rhazzy, an update wont fix the bugged logos.

before uploading your logos to 2k, resize them by pressing them in photo shop or paint.net to exactly 512 x 512/ 256x256 / 128x 128

Thanks! I probably will later on in the future but I'm not sure.

I'll try resizing the logos before uploading to see if it works.

9 hours ago, Hkgamez said:

Logos glitched they no longer show up and I can't put them back on its a 2k problem 

I'm aware of that glitch and I've already informed 2k and they told me they're looking into it. But for the time being, I'm following every step to avoid that glitch and if that works, I'll reupload Mysterio and Adam Cole.

Edited by Rhuanico99

I'm almost done with CM Punk, only missing his moveset and some minor tweaks. I would really appreciate some feedback on him before I upload so please check his screenshots above. In the meantime, I started working on Suicide. I'll post an update on him once I upload Punk.

6 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

i cant get your logos to download with your caws... i dont know whats up, i tried making reys tats, dont have the patients lol, so i made due until i figure out what the deal is.

I know that the logos don't show up. It's a glitch that is affecting a lot of caws including my own. Once I'm done with Punk, if all his logos show up correctly, I'll reupload Mysterio and Adam Cole using the same method.