KenMo's ROH/NJPW - Best Friends UPLOADED

KendallMorris

Suggestions? Well for my NJPW/ROH Universe I'm missing Toru Yano, Yujiro Takahashi, and Kenny King. And I'd love a better Silas Young. Do with this what you will. (And great work as always)

23 hours ago, CisROH said:

Can't wait for these. Any updates on Hiromu and the Guerillas?

Hiromu up temporarily. He could be MUCH better but people have been asking.

GoD will be reuploaded with WK attire. Will include new Tama Tonga with working face photo lol

1 hour ago, KendallMorris said:

Hiromu up temporarily. He could be MUCH better but people have been asking.

GoD will be reuploaded with WK attire. Will include new Tama Tonga with working face photo lol

I've grabbed Hiromu, looks great, thanks a lot!

Shoulda paid more attention to Fale's texture color. It wasnt tested. I can try to fix it and bring out more detail for u.

Sent you a fix. Btw you have yourself a damn nice Yujiro! Can't wait to dl him. I'll keep a look out. :)

Edited by RaVeN_1515

2 hours ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

Where's my texture in exchange you damn bandits!

curses-gif-8.gif 

Lol sorry what?

EDIT: Found it. Dude! I sent @Spinebuster_94 the G.o.D. textures, like, 2 weeks after the game came out for you. Pretty sure I added you to my dropbox too which has ALL textures and logos from last year. Maybe check your e-mail. It was around October 25th.

Lemme know if you can find it. If not I'll re-add you

Edited by KendallMorris

1 hour ago, KendallMorris said:

Lol sorry what?

EDIT: Found it. Dude! I sent @Spinebuster_94 the G.o.D. textures, like, 2 weeks after the game came out for you. Pretty sure I added you to my dropbox too which has ALL textures and logos from last year. Maybe check your e-mail. It was around October 25th.

Yup, I definitely passed the textures along too!

12 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

Lol sorry what?

Hahaha I was just joking around. But no I didn't get any email regarding that, junk mail and all. It's cool if you don't wanna but if you do I have more to share also!

11 hours ago, Spinebuster_94 said:

Yup, I definitely passed the textures along too!

If you didn't make amazing movesets I'd call you a liar! lool. I didn't receive them on here or email. But lets just be friends again I'll have a mod remove this post in a bit.

2 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

Yujiro and Page up.

NOTE: might need to change Yujiro's pants if 2K hasn't patched yet

Why is it that every time I'm on a four night run in work everybody always uploads 😂

18 hours ago, Cuey82 said:

Fabulous work on Page and Takahashi.

I was wondering when we might expect an upload of those amazing looking "Best Friends"?

2017? Lol

Animations for both. Might rework Baretta's face.