imjfpt.jpg

Leo Tonga 

20fyrsm.jpg

Edited by KendallMorris

1 hour ago, Raddad88 said:

Gonna grab him! Does he have an alt?

Slot 1: KOPW

Slot 2: G1 and facepaint

Realized I forgot to do victory scene.. I'll do some matches, see if the moves feel good then reupload

Just downloaded him and his face photo disappears :( checked through my image manager and it doesn't seem to have downloaded

Edited by Spinebuster_94

3 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

Someone mentioned this to me earlier. Fixed his victory scene and reuploaded. Hopefully this has solved any issues

I'll try again once I'm home from work

I’m gonna check him in a bit... Be careful when doing the adjustments on logos though.  I think you need to get it right the first time you apply it, and not go back and move it around.  Or you’ll have to just remove and then reapply the particular logo you’re wanting to edit.  But it seems like you need to make sure you’re happy with the placement and size the first time.  because when you apply a logo, and then go back and edit that same logo after it’s been applied, such as move it around or resize it, I think people are saying that is what is causing the issue for logos to go blank for people that download it after it’s been uploaded to cc’s 

If it’s just the face logo that’s going blank, try removing it then go back and reapply it,  it just move it and size it right the first time without going back to edit it, then try reuploading, hopefully that will solve it cause I want to get that Tonga badly 

35 minutes ago, KendallMorris said:

Any issues this time around?

Yes Tama’s face texture is still missing. The other logos are fine though. It’s just his face. And btw what DLC does Tanga have with him? because I didn’t get the Delixe Version and I really want hi