KenMo's ROH/NJPW - Best Friends UPLOADED

KendallMorris

Bro---

U have the BEST Tama Tonga on CC. Unfortunately with the logo issues this year, your recent upload of him is still not working (in preview everything looks legit) but when u go in to edit or look at it all logos are gone. I'm hoping that 2k fixes this, so your work can be fully appreciated

9 minutes ago, Supercena94 said:

He must need updated Tama Tonga that the logos are working fine

Not quite sure what u mean...he just re-uploaded Tama Tonga about an hour ago---and logos are still missing

Edited by ZDK

1 hour ago, ZDK said:

Bro---

U have the BEST Tama Tonga on CC. Unfortunately with the logo issues this year, your recent upload of him is still not working (in preview everything looks legit) but when u go in to edit or look at it all logos are gone. I'm hoping that 2k fixes this, so your work can be fully appreciated

I don't think they're ever gonna fix it as it's been an issue since the game came out..

4 minutes ago, EvolutionIV said:

I don't think they're ever gonna fix it as it's been an issue since the game came out..

Yeah. I`ll redo it again after WK12. Add new attires (and paint?)

The only slight tweak from Trent I would make is he is missing his sideburns and maybe some stubble with a lower opacity.

But thats only minor, they really are great and a much welcomed addition to my PWG roster

Edited by Cuey82

On 12/23/2017 at 5:27 PM, ZDK said:

Bro---

Sent my logos over to @CyBruis. They'll be better off in his hands.

11 hours ago, KendallMorris said:

Sent my logos over to @CyBruis. They'll be better off in his hands.

Peace KendallMorris

Never forget man---YOU ROCK!! Your talents, work and contributions will not go un-noticed or un-appreciated

Edited by ZDK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...