Tomb_stone_23's Superstar Attires: 1-23-18 Uploaded- Attitude Era Hardy Boyz & HBK Dx '97 +WM 25 HBK Preview

Tomb_stone_23

*Updated 1-23-18 - Added preview for WM 25 Shawn Michaels 

Uploaded 4 attitude attires of Jeff and Matt Hardy. All 4 attires are in same slots respectively so you'll just have to copy them into another slot to use all 4 attires for Matt and Jeff. May do some more recent attires for Jeff down the road. Working on a couple of HBK's and will have them up as soon as possible but not sure when. For now I have uploaded my DX 97 attire and the attitude era manager attire I made. Enjoy!

Preview WM 25 HBK

ShawnMichaels25.jpg

UPLOADED!! Tags- Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Tombstone

Hardy Boyz

jeffandmattfinal.jpg

mattandjeffphoto.jpg

HBK

FOFk50B.jpg

Uploaded

Tags are - TOMBSTONE, CAWS.WS, GOLDBERG, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and TRIPLE H

Scott Hall

84cscotthallattires.jpg

NWO/Wolfpac Kevin Nash

nashattires2.jpg

nash.jpg

PREVIEW - Heel Goldberg!

GoldbergHeel.jpg

Triple H

WM 2000 and WM 17 Attires - UPLOADED!

TripleHattires.jpg

Goldberg

WCW attires - UPLOADED!

Wcwattires.jpg

Japan & Summerslam '03 (Japan tights need logos still. Everything else is done.)

Japanandsummerslam03.jpg

WM XX (Now accurate WWE tights logo) & Updated Default Attire (new pads and logos) - UPLOADED!

WMXXandUpdatedDefaul.jpg

Bad Blood '03 & Sept 29th '03 Raw - UPLOADED!

Badbloodsept03attire.jpg

WM 33 & Street Attire ( Now accurate tights logo) - UPLOADED!

wm33andstreetattires.jpg

Some game pics and shots of his new beards. Not sure how I feel about them yet

goldbergpics.jpg

Edited by Tomb_stone_23
Added attires the HARDYZ and HBK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mizalike said:

Just a white screen it's still not working 

Do you see a box where the should go? I'm seeing them show up my phone browser and my pc browser. Just trying to figure it out. I've linked it two different ways.

58 minutes ago, the9threaper said:

If you use cubeupload links the pictures will show up without us having to open the links in new tabs

Thanks. I tried it. Is that working better for everyone?

They all look phenomenal, bro. Not one much for alt attires but I have to have that Kevin Nash. The generic 'nWo' that they keep including in game has been driving me nuts. You going to give Scott Hall a shot as well?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cdiebold1 said:

They all look phenomenal, bro. Not one much for alt attires but I have to have that Kevin Nash. The generic 'nWo' that they keep including in game has been driving me nuts. You going to give Scott Hall a shot as well?

Thanks!

Oh yeah. Already got some logos made up for Scott. Probably have some previews up this week sometime.

did the blonde on nash come out better for you? i've always seen it with issues but it might have just been me but those hardyz and outsider alts look great!

• Like 1

Thanks! Some of the edges are a little dark because the lack of ability to color them. Similar to last year. The rest turned out great though. It seems to be a certain little quirk in everyone like that.