Tomb_stone_23's Superstar Attires: 1-23-18 Uploaded- Attitude Era Hardy Boyz & HBK Dx '97 +WM 25 HBK Preview

Tomb_stone_23

3 minutes ago, Tomb_stone_23 said:

Thanks! Some of the edges are a little dark because the lack of ability to color them. Similar to last year. The rest turned out great though. It seems to be a certain little quirk in everyone like that. 

yeah i think it's mostly with the type of hair. i notice i haven't seen any white strands with the matt hardy dyes i've downloaded (i didn't try it myself but again i think it's the texture or hair type)

1 hour ago, Jai said:

yeah i think it's mostly with the type of hair. i notice i haven't seen any white strands with the matt hardy dyes i've downloaded (i didn't try it myself but again i think it's the texture or hair type)

Yeah there's very little blonde in Matt's hair after. Just barely peeks through. I think you're right about hair type.

4 minutes ago, Tomb_stone_23 said:

Yeah there's very little blonde in Matt's hair after. Just barely peeks through. I think you're right about hair type.

yeah it brings me back to 2k17 where you couldn't dye shane's hair at all lol

4 minutes ago, Tomb_stone_23 said:

Lol. I'm just glad they fixed that horrible glitch that screwed up dying Goldberg's beard in 2k17.

yeah i'm not a fan of the current goldberg look but yeah that should have never been an issue.

59 minutes ago, Jai said:

yeah i'm not a fan of the current goldberg look but yeah that should have never been an issue.

Yeah. I mainly wanted to create a closer looking beard to his earlier days instead of a dark beard but it was impossible last year. I think mine this year turned out ok considering.

Also just added another HBK preview in the first post.

Edited by Tomb_stone_23
added preview

1 minute ago, Tomb_stone_23 said:

Yeah. I mainly wanted to create a closer looking beard to his earlier days instead of a dark beard but it was impossible last year. I think mine this year turned out ok considering.

Also just added another HBK preview in the first post.

you mean as in his late wcw run or the 04 run? either way yeah i see what you mean lol

3 minutes ago, Jai said:

you mean as in his late wcw run or the 04 run? either way yeah i see what you mean lol

both actually. I did a little different on both. But as you could tell he had much lighter colors and a little grey lol.

both actually. I did a little different on both. But as you could tell he had much lighter colors and a little grey lol.

yeah.

man i just hate we can't edit beards and such. wolfpack sting and that damn beard, big show 99 last year and that thick madddog mcgruff beard lol  i'm a fan of goatees and all but if i could have just gotten the big show model we had in 2k14 (nwo giant) and if wolfpack sting didn't have that beard we would have had as close as ever to a starrcade 97 sting.  it's like starrcade 97 sting, the giant, and raw 2000 are outlawed things in these games lol

lol I know what you mean. I've been waiting for them, especially Raw 2000. I kinda wish they would've kept Raw '99 over 98. I like the graphics and .com logo better.

lol I know what you mean. I've been waiting for them, especially Raw 2000. I kinda wish they would've kept Raw '99 over 98. I like the graphics and .com logo better.

yeah at first i couldn't remember what the difference was cause i had been dealing with raw 98 for so long but then i realized there were big differences. the graphics. the .com logo, the ramp i think was also different.

i mean i'm okay with raw 98 cause my universe is still in 98 (over the edge 98 to be exact) but as far as getting extra arenas i'd love to have 99 and 2000.  this is why i was a fan of showcase. it may have been boring to some but it got us alot of extra content we normally wouldn't have gotten.

It's like ever since the 4hw debacle where everyone threw a tantrum over that in 2k16 they found out if they throw a tantrum loud enough they can just get stuff removed (or added) lol

Yeah lol. And Raw 2000 is long overdo. I also actually liked showcase because it would give us old midcarders. I mean Haku and DLo Brown were there. Loved it.

40 minutes ago, Wwe2know said:

Loving that HBK will def be grabbing that great work man. You plan on making any y2j attires from his 2007-08 run I’ve never seen his wrestlemania 24 attire anywhere 

He wasn't in the plan but I may give it a shot. Figured he was pretty well covered but I'll see what I can do on that Wrestlemania attire.

• Glorious 1

Just now, Tomb_stone_23 said:

He wasn't in the plan but I may give it a shot. Figured he was pretty well covered but I'll see what I can do on that Wrestlemania attire.

I think it’s a forgotten attire but I believe it’s one of his bests. It would be great to see someone recreate it 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tomb_stone_23 said:

Yeah lol. And Raw 2000 is long overdo. I also actually liked showcase because it would give us old midcarders. I mean Haku and DLo Brown were there. Loved it.

yeah same here. we wouldn't have gotten whipwreck, d'lo, kama, hell even last year we wouldn't have gotten shango lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bucknfish said:

Awesome WM 25 HBK. Any chance to do the other slot attire as WM 26? 

That is my plan. I'm gonna try and work on it sometime this week if possible.

That is my plan. I'm gonna try and work on it sometime this week if possible.

good, when you finish with hbk i'll update this lol

(the holier than thou hbk entrance) lol

• Like 1

Lol that's awesome!

thanks. i was messing around with hbk's WM12 model and wanted to know what it'd be like if he used the entrance he had at mania 25/26 (i forget which one lol)

so using the roode entrance thing was pretty good it's just that last part that's not great and i'm still trying to figure out how to have it dark with a spotlight on him when he's descending but thanks for watching it and i'm glad you liked it :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jai said:

thanks. i was messing around with hbk's WM12 model and wanted to know what it'd be like if he used the entrance he had at mania 25/26 (i forget which one lol)

so using the roode entrance thing was pretty good it's just that last part that's not great and i'm still trying to figure out how to have it dark with a spotlight on him when he's descending but thanks for watching it and i'm glad you liked it :)

:cool:

On 1/24/2018 at 12:39 AM, Tomb_stone_23 said:

Loving the HBK preview and a Jericho BITW red attire (Mania 28, without the jacket is finee) would always be great :p

You know I was looking at that one to go in the 2nd slot maybe. I'll see what I can pull off. Might take a bit but it looks like I got some good references...

soivegotthatgoinform.jpg