RipZz's 2k18 Mod Previews: Finn Balor & Jeff Hardy Released Last page

ObsoleteRipZz

Like I have said to a few others, the mods that you guys are making are absolute quality and make this game so much better. Awesome work on your Kurt Angle attires and Cody Rhodes. Brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing major on this one. Didn't like how light he looked on 2k18. Tweaked the skin tone a bit for a more realistic look for Aries. I might do a few attires if I can find a cape

Aries_Skin_tweak.png

Edited by SimplyRipZz
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

I know this may seem like a silly question, but since I'm new to the PC version and basically learning how to install mods (I have a few of AZN's installed right now), but if I put in Aries and replace the string.pac, it would basically "remove" his mods from the superstar list and replace them with Aries, correct?  I know there has been talk of a Super String, which I'm guessing will have a universal set for superstars in slots or something?

8 minutes ago, Dat Blizz said:

I know this may seem like a silly question, but since I'm new to the PC version and basically learning how to install mods (I have a few of AZN's installed right now), but if I put in Aries and replace the string.pac, it would basically "remove" his mods from the superstar list and replace them with Aries, correct?  I know there has been talk of a Super String, which I'm guessing will have a universal set for superstars in slots or something?

It wouldn't remove the mods but more so their names if it were changed to anything else. You're correct once the Super String is released everyone will be using the codes from there for their mods rather than making custom ones. @AznBlusuazn may be able to answer whether he's added Aries' name inside of his string file if I'm given the code I will update it accordingly and send it to ya!

• Glorious 1

21 minutes ago, SimplyRipZz said:

It wouldn't remove the mods but more so their names if it were changed to anything else. You're correct once the Super String is released everyone will be using the codes from there for their mods rather than making custom ones. @AznBlusuazn may be able to answer whether he's added Aries' name inside of his string file if I'm given the code I will update it accordingly and send it to ya!

That would be killer if he allows it, thanks again for the Aries mod!

36 minutes ago, SimplyRipZz said:

I’m using the super string beta.  @SimplyRipZz Aries is D0169 if you want to update your pofo 

• Like 1

A WIP. Gonna tweak the body a bit and find some references to the attire he just wore for his match tonight. but he's going to be in the same pack as Cody Rhodes

2rf54sx.jpg

Edited by SimplyRipZz
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

6 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Aries installs to the Security Guard slot.

You have to change the name once Data Editor releases. I'm using a completely different string from everyone else.

• 4 weeks later...
On 28/11/2017 at 10:00 AM, SimplyRipZz said:

Someone asked about Titles looking okay with Entrance gear. Took some doing but it's looking good in game. Gonna do the same with his leather jacket for other attires.

Cody_preview.png

Awesome. That will go nicely in my game with the ROH title. Great work there. *Thumbs Up*

Edit: I will also add you have done a great job with Aries, Kenny, and the others. I have just downloaded Austin Aries so a big thank you goes to you and to Julian for releasing this and allowing myself and others the opportunity of using them in game. Thanks.

Edited by Goon3r73

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SimplyRipZz said:

Been MIA for awhile. A lot of content will be dropped throughout the weekend. I apologize for the wait.

htbofp.jpg

Looks good bro 

• Too Sweet 1