RipZz's 2k18 Mod Previews: Finn Balor & Jeff Hardy Released Last page

ObsoleteRipZz

Cody Rhodes (3 Attire Pack) -Credits to @AlcLegacy for Hood obj and @Auday Elyafe for Bullet club attire-

Direct Download

Austin Aries (Credits to @JulianBITW for the Jacket & Aries logo)

Direct Download (90mb)

Kurt Angle Attire Pack Download

Angle_TNA3.png

Velveteen Dream Download

DckmEAWVwAAaAb1.jpg:large

Edited by SimplyRipZz
  • Like 14
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

Cody Rhodes G1 Climax. Originally released on 2k17, Decided to tweak a few things and re-release it once the tools are ready.

Cody_Rhodes_G1_Climax_Preview2.png

I'm currently using your 2K17 Cody for 2K18, it works fine but if he wears a title, it's above the jacket ( in 2K17 titles work fine with his jacket).

Hope you fix it already :p

9 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

I'm currently using your 2K17 Cody for 2K18, it works fine but if he wears a title, it's above the jacket ( in 2K17 titles work fine with his jacket).

Hope you fix it already :p

I'll definitely look to fix that before releasing it!

Also I decided to put the finishing touches on @Auday Elyafe's Mike Kannellis, Fixed the clipping issues, Lightened the beard and hair textures, Got eye color closer to a blueish-gray. Gotta fix one more thing with the jacket. But it'll be ready when the tools are.

29p9i7c.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks for the feedback guys. Based one what you have said I've been working on the face a bit. Ended up changing the eye shape, moving them closer to the nose, Tweaking the chin shape a bit and fixed the top bridge of the nose as well. Still going to mess with it for a few before release but here's where I am

210j19s.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks man! I'll probably start uploading stuff soon lol life has been CRAZY getting ready for my 2nd son to arrive.

Decided to attempt the G1 Climax Jacket for Cody. It's been a pain in the you know what but it's coming out solid

2ngzhpx.jpghuingj.jpg20t2omb.jpg

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Hey man, nice start on the jacket. Saying that, the red and white patches on the left side of the images are too far down, they should start at his neck and end at his waist. RIght now they're too low down.

You can see what I mean on here.