OMEGA_OTPS's Mae Young Classic Competitors (Sage Beckett UPLOADED)

OMEGA_OTSP

Hey guys, I'm slowly making and uploading various Mae Young Classic competitors, currently I have-

Jazzy Gabert (Tags: Jazzy Gabert, BEALPHA, OMEGA_OTSP)

10qgz9w.jpg

Abbey Laith
(Tags: Abbey Laith, Mae Young Classic, OMEGA_OTSP)

2lnk9ok.png

Toni Storm
(Tags: Toni Storm, Mae Young Classic, OMEGA_OTSP)

2rhw9aq.jpg

Sage Beckett
(Tags: Sage Beckett, Mae Young Classic, OMEGA_OTSP)
k17uar.png

Rhea Ripley (PREVIEW)
fxrax.png

Edited by OMEGA_OTSP

33 minutes ago, RockStar101 said:

Using your Abby and JAZZY right now, I wish someone would make some good versions of Lacy and Rhea 

Rhea is on my list of people to do as soon as I have time. Gotta show support for my fellow Aussies

9 hours ago, glennsoe said:

Mia Yim? ?

The ones I want to do after Ayesha Raymond and Sage Beckett are
-Rhea Ripley
-Dekota Kai
-Mia Yim
-Lacey Evens
-Piper Niven
Although Ayesha might get put on hold since her face is taking me so long to get right

On 10/20/2017 at 6:22 AM, RockStar101 said:

Using your Abby and JAZZY right now, I wish someone would make some good versions of Lacy and Rhea 

BTW, are their face textures showing? I've heard a lot of reports of them not downloading or something (I'm already going to re-upload Jazzy due to a really embarrassing typo in her titantron) 

4 hours ago, OMEGA_OTSP said:

BTW, are their face textures showing? I've heard a lot of reports of them not downloading or something (I'm already going to re-upload Jazzy due to a really embarrassing typo in her titantron) 

Your caws are fine

1 hour ago, EVOFIT said:

That and the face is a lot better tan the others I have seen

I think that's because no one else faded out her smile lines or blended the lighting from the photo

• 1 month later...
On 24/11/2017 at 6:42 AM, queenie_paula said:

just got your upload of riply and itd not too bad, could use better blending on the top of the forehead and the name Danny whatever you gave it i replaced with

Ray A Rip Lee, works much better

My computer died (hence the delay in replying) before I could finish her so that facial texture was done on my phone. When I get my new computer set up I'll be re doing her :)

17 hours ago, queenie_paula said:

awe, im sorry for that, cant wait, but can i ask who is going to be next after ripley?

Well Ayesha Raymond's face is still giving me a lot of trouble so it probably won't be her. I have an updated Jazzy Gabert complete with tattoo and face texture made from photos provided directly by Miss Gabert herself but they're going to take awhile to edit. So the next upload will most likely be Mia Yim