My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

18 hours ago, kim666 said:

Dennis, i remember when you released your first mod for 2k16. I think you converted retro Taker from 2k15 to 2k16?

Meanwhile all your mods are masterpieces. Very good stuff. 

Yes I still remember and without your knowledge and your helpfulness I would never have been so good .

On 25.2.2018 at 11:38 AM, Robbie686 said:

Hows hardcore holly coming along?! Are you going to recreate your 2k17 Benoit 10 attire pack?

I think he will be released in the next few days. He is almost done i need only a Moveset for him. At the moment I am working on the requested (by Motisshow) Jeff Jarrett. 

I don't have enough time to re-create all attires for the new benoit model. Maybe someone else is doing it?! 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

I think he will be released in the next few days. He is almost done i need only a Moveset for him. At the moment I am working on the requested (by Motisshow) Jeff Jarrett.

DOUBLE J JEFF JARRETT?!?!?

Great work Dennis.  If you create a custom guitar prop, use the same prop number in the custom Jarrett entrance I created and it can be swappable to match the era of Jarrett you make without overwriting Honky Tonk or Elias's.  

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the awesome Repo Man!

For anyone who needs it, I have created a Repo Man Tron and Theme as .bk2 and .wem and they're ready to inject via CCT and Sound Editor:
Repo Man Tron/Theme Download

Just be sure to edit the moveset to assign the custom Tron and whichever Theme you chose to replace before injecting with CCT.  (I named the Tron file using slot 750 to match Dennis' ch pac slot choice.)

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1