My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

On 6/21/2018 at 4:01 AM, SNIRALMALM said:

WOW COOL MODS...... I CANT WAIT UNTILL ONE OF THEM IS REALESD IN 2099 !!😀

That's pretty disrespectful. Dennis does amazing work and amazing work takes time. People don't just release mods whenever someone demands them.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Grappler said:

That's pretty disrespectful. Dennis does amazing work and amazing work takes time. People don't just release mods whenever someone demands them.

And by the way, all the modders are making their creation for free. C'mon guys, Just show them some respect

Edited by DFM85
Wrong text

Awesome Raven and way cool that you did a WCW version. I always thought The Flock was different, cool and refreshing as a faction.

As for the guy with the disrespect. If you do not like how long it takes a guy to come out with a mod try doing it yourself. People have lives outside of the gaming world and do this for free on their spare time.

Dennis keep up the very Ace work and thank you for taking time and making these mods so that we who cannot or do not make mods may play them in the game when we would otherwise not be able to.

Edited by JLU1000
  • Thanks 1

You some how keep getting better, although you're already amazing.  If 2K was smart, they'd hire you!  Thanks for all the hard work you put in.  You are truly talented and all your mods are incredible!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I'm glad to read that you like my mod.

Do you guys have any attire requests ? I want to create some more attire for him.

Another WWF attire for Raven.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

On 6/24/2018 at 3:55 AM, The Anti Source said:

Absolutely fantastic Raven! Great takes on his multiple looks. Sooooooo, I assume he's coming out after Big Daddy V/King Mabel? 😁

Yes Big Daddy V is almost done (with a 3D singlet). He only need animations. I will release him this week. Mabel need some work. :/  

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 10
  • Too Sweet 1

Amazing work as always. I'm still wondering if you'll do a duggan WCW attire (circa '95) and if Macho Man will be rereleased down the line. And waiting (with patience) for an answer concerning the Password in a PM for a few mods. Truly amazing work.

Stunningly awesome work, as always, on Raven! Any WCW era attires you can work in will make me supremely happy!!! Fantastic work, again, mate!!!

Edited by d-fish
Grammarical error

Looking forward for the release of Scott Steiner (Classic Long haired), King Kong Bundy, Mabel (King Mabel and '94) and hopefully a really accurate 1990 Legion of Doom. 

Take the time it needs. You make the game much better.

Edit : was Virgil ever released for 2k18 or the 2k17 model works for 2k18? If not, he's needed (For once in his life time, he's needed)

Edited by esbatmusic
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 2