My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

I'm pretty new to this site (signed up months ago but have only just begun the process of modding) and am just amazed at the work that I'm seeing here. Have any of you creators contacted 2K to see about getting some work? I'm not being hyperbolic, there's some legitimate artistry on display here. Thank you all for such amazing efforts, and for even making such a mod scene possible.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

On 4/26/2018 at 10:34 PM, Dennis-Bieser said:

Scott Steiner (late 1998, nWo)

What do you think? Do you want an alternative Scott Steiner with singlet (early nWo)? or an classic long haired Steiner?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Awesome work!

If you can adjust the Uvs on the beard so that the back part extends all the way down if will look more accurate. 

Also if you can make the center of the mustache under the nose transparent, it would look more realistic. It’s a minor detail but if you look at pics of him you will see what I mean, there’s a line in his stache where the left and right parts meet.

Hi there.

Sorry for my absence last days/weeks. I was busy with other stuff and had a lot to do in my private life and have absolutely no time for modding. I will finalize my current (WIP) mods and then i will take a break from modding.

Here is the requested Hardcore Holly.

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 17
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

Hardcore Holly looks great, something weird with his boots though.

What is that black stain over his boots that appears over and over... it looks like a glitch.

Could editing his attire (change his boots) could that fix it?

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, drwho269 said:

Hardcore Holly looks great, something weird with his boots though.

What is that black stain over his boots that appears over and over... it looks like a glitch.

Could editing his attire (change his boots) could that fix it?

Hi there.

I tried a lot of boots but every added shoe seemed to have a glitch. Unfortunately i haven't figured out how i can fix it. Sorry :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have found a solution to fix the glitch on the boots :). I only have to re-create the facial animations.  @drwho269

I am traveling tomorrow in Amsterdam. I will upload the fixed Holly in the next days.

• Like 8
  • Yes! 2