Can I have the CH pac list for WWE 2K18 please?

Gift Of Jericho

2 hours ago, TheBeast said:

http://skamason.com/12819869/2k18memory

@Gift Of JerichoJust check this memory table of Pozzum it has ch pac list

Thanks a lot, bro.

Btw, we have to wait for the future string, right? I was about to replace someone with Austin Aries but then I realized I had no idea how to change names without the string lol

16 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Thanks a lot, bro.

Btw, we have to wait for the future string, right? I was about to replace someone with Austin Aries but then I realized I had no idea how to change names without the string lol

Yeah we have to wait for future string as well as Data Editor to disable commentary

BTW U can still use Aries as a Caw all previous 2k models work in caw mode;)

5 minutes ago, TheBeast said:

Yeah we have to wait for future string as well as Data Editor to disable commentary

BTW U can still use Aries as a Caw all previous 2k models work in caw mode;)

Really? How? 

I tried replacing Steamboat with Aries, it worked but I'd rather wait for the tools to change the name, render and media lol.

16 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Really? How? 

I tried replacing Steamboat with Aries, it worked but I'd rather wait for the tools to change the name, render and media lol.

Ok no problem do what u want 

I will do some 3d renders just like I did with 2k17

• Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Really? How? 

By opening them in creation studio and save it as caw, just like you do with any others superstars

1 minute ago, tich said:

By opening them in creation studio and save it as caw, just like you do with any others superstars

That means I replace Ricky with Austin, then open "Austin" in Superstar Studio, right? I will try it, I have never seen this never worked in older games lol.

5 hours ago, tich said:

Yep

It worked usually with 2k model, I know punk, hogan or retro batista could be open in the creation studio last year.

Not always. Will work usually only if the mod includes the CC suite files.  I usually gut them from my pac.  Other modders might as well. 

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Not always. Will work usually only if the mod includes the CC suite files.  I usually gut them from my pac.  Other modders might as well. 

yeah that's why I said usually :p

and I was talking about straight import of previous2k model. not custom yobj or pac ;).

• 5 weeks later...