CAWs Are Jericurl - KOTA IBUSHI & WILL OSPREAY (Ver. 2) UPLOADED 01/22/18

WallsOfJericurl

3 hours ago, The Orsum One said:

Any idea what’s getting uploaded next? Because that Strickland has really caught my attention.

He'll go up as soon as I reach Gold. Wanna make sure I save enough slots for who I've started on my current profile. Only have like 50/60 downloads to go I think so he'll be up this week.

1 hour ago, Liu DelGôdõ™ said:

Great job on that omega Curl! The face is on point

Thank you! Have you done any CAWs this year? Haven't come across your thread but loved Tama Tonga on 2K17

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

Thank you! Have you done any CAWs this year? Haven't come across your thread but loved Tama Tonga on 2K17

Nah haven’t done any this year. I may make him  and Tanga Roa this year if I can get enough ref pics to make them more current. But thanks for the compliment bro! Been downloading ur CAWs for a minute now!

• Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, Liu DelGôdõ™ said:

Nah haven’t done any this year. I may make him  and Tanga Roa this year if I can get enough ref pics to make them more current. But thanks for the compliment bro! Been downloading ur CAWs for a minute now!

I second that your Tama and Tanga were the best and would be great to see GOD again.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

Guest MAC0220

At it again I see, downloaded and downloaded. Question, any chance that you can do a good Marty Scrull? He's the only member of my Bullet Club I have that I'm not too pleased with his appearance.

Guest MAC0220

Also, will you continue to post your uploads on Reddit as well? I don't have a Twitter but want to stay up to date on your stuff it's to good to pass up.

7 hours ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

Love that Naito so much <3

Thanksss brooo :p

6 hours ago, Guest MAC0220 said:

At it again I see, downloaded and downloaded. Question, any chance that you can do a good Marty Scrull? He's the only member of my Bullet Club I have that I'm not too pleased with his appearance.

Cheers! Good brother @SuperBad sent me his face photo kindly so I might do Scurll, yes. Was only gonna be for personal use but I'll see how he starts coming together. If anything I'll upload him for you then take it down.

6 hours ago, Guest MAC0220 said:

Also, will you continue to post your uploads on Reddit as well? I don't have a Twitter but want to stay up to date on your stuff it's to good to pass up.

Yep I'll keep posting there bro :D

1 hour ago, Wimpy said:

Great job on Strickland!

Thanks Wimpy!

8 hours ago, The Orsum One said:

Strickland just posted his on instagram

Just saw, good look bro!

5 hours ago, Guest toki said:

Been downloading all your stuff man. Good shit. I hope you finish that Jay White too. Any chance of you trying to make a Takahashi? 

Jay White is pretty much done, just need a moveset. Hiromu? Yeah I'll be doing hi

3 hours ago, Dogo763 said:

You're doing amazing man, gotta make sure i got space for your future uploads haha. 

Haha thanks a lot :D 

27 minutes ago, WallsOfJericurl said:

Just saw, good look bro!

Jay White is pretty much done, just need a moveset. Hiromu? Yeah I'll be doing hi

Haha thanks a lot :D 

hell yeah, you're the man. keep up the good work.